250 cuts in USA

<

5 Year Plan in the Works! Will be much Deeper Cuts due to COVID-19. All was determined in January. Now the are tweaking and cutting Draper due to lack of access etc.
700 US HOME OFFICE AND FIELD

This is disgraceful!! Putting hard working folks on the street is morally WRONG during a pandemic. Pharma is not ripe with new opportunities. Just can't believe it!!

It’s happened lots of places. That’s what happens when the economy gets hijacked and people quit going to the doctor. But, these businesses aren’t charities. It’s not ‘morally wrong’, it’s just how you run a business.

It’s happened lots of places. That’s what happens when the economy gets hijacked and people quit going to the doctor. But, these businesses aren’t charities. It’s not ‘morally wrong’, it’s just how you run a business.
you tell that to my creditors! Stick your post where the sun don’t shine!

I have bled the Apis blue for well over a decade, but what I find curious is that the company, at a time when we are doing well financially, is unwilling to accept a potential, temporary flattening or dip in profit and would just coldly fire hundreds of loyal employees during a pandemic.

Doesn't sit well to say the least.

We now had the last fear become a reality!

The first fear was the pandemic (will I die)
The second fear was racial tensions (will I be attacked?)
The last fear was our jobs (will I lose my job)

So much uncertainty, the only certain thing is Jesus! I hope for me I can grow to lean on him. It is hard!

We now had the last fear become a reality!

The first fear was the pandemic (will I die)
The second fear was racial tensions (will I be attacked?)
The last fear was our jobs (will I lose my job)

So much uncertainty, the only certain thing is Jesus! I hope for me I can grow to lean on him. It is hard!

LOL.

Jesus doesnt want you. He said you will serve him better in the field!