• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

2022 Company Xmas Gift

anonymous

Surprised there isn’t a thread on this yet! Will Uncle Novo go big? Company stock is at an all-time high, we’re in the midst of an expansion, cash cow Wegovy is about to re re re launch, AND coming up on 100 year anniversary.

OR will we receive another used blanket from Goodwill and a teacup candle?!

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

<

Surprised there isn’t a thread on this yet! Will Uncle Novo go big? Company stock is at an all-time high, we’re in the midst of an expansion, cash cow Wegovy is about to re re re launch, AND coming up on 100 year anniversary.

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

We get 5 Ozempic 2mg pens we can sell on the black market

Here are 300 WTG points, that you will be taxed on and with inflation,,, worth about $200. After taxes about $180. So that equates, to what novo makes at WAC on semaglutide injection for about 4-5 days.. for one patient, sound familiar ? ….much like the .31 cent per rx they paid me for ozempic last POA
Love this place

NAUGHTY OR NICE?

actually I liked the blanket candle combo!!
Hoping for another Days Inn branded polo or cardigan.

Here are 300 WTG points, that you will be taxed on and with inflation,,, worth about $200. After taxes about $180. So that equates, to what novo makes at WAC on semaglutide injection for about 4-5 days.. for one patient, sound familiar ? ….much like the .31 cent per rx they paid me for ozempic last POA
Love this place

And there it is! The classic Novo rep bitching about something free given to them. I love this place, too - douchebags like you are fucking hilariously stupid. It’s great entertainment.

caddyshack-judge.gif

Love this place

Love this, who are you..marriage proposal here.

S’mores kit, scarf, book, novo key chain

I am really confused by the gift. Always happy to receive something but a book on how to be happy, candle, marshmallow and hot toddy mixers, and tweezers, are really strange, even for the Danes. I think they believe the us sales force is unhappy.

just bizzare???