• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

2 gone out of the West so far..

Just completely disregard this thread. The person that keeps posting is just making this all up. He did manage to get lucky and guess that Memphis was cut but as for the others they are dead wrong. This person does not even work here.

Just completely disregard this thread. The person that keeps posting is just making this all up. He did manage to get lucky and guess that Memphis was cut but as for the others they are dead wrong. This person does not even work here.

Memphis is cut? Really? Wow!! I was so sad. Boss made me take off work 2 days to interview in Nashville. I liked him, and I thought he would offer me the job. He asked for me to practically burn up his fax machine sending proof of my sales numbers, yet told me we wouldn't be paid to sell!! Wasted my time, money on hotel room and gas. He would not let me expense it. Then recruiter told me that he hired a friend--and didn't pick me or my competition I interviewed with. So happy he didn't pick me!! I would be unemployed! Plus, it was a 35k less base. I didn't care due to all the travel I was doing.

Memphis is cut? Really? Wow!! I was so sad. Boss made me take off work 2 days to interview in Nashville. I liked him, and I thought he would offer me the job. He asked for me to practically burn up his fax machine sending proof of my sales numbers, yet told me we wouldn't be paid to sell!! Wasted my time, money on hotel room and gas. He would not let me expense it. Then recruiter told me that he hired a friend--and didn't pick me or my competition I interviewed with. So happy he didn't pick me!! I would be unemployed! Plus, it was a 35k less base. I didn't care due to all the travel I was doing.

It's too bad you were not hire here. You sound like a silly, whiny fucker so you would have been a perfect fit.