1st Amendment suspended...

<

All week day and night and EVERY Friday and Saturday night posting about politics = LONERS
Hilliarious and SAD as Hell. Can you say Loser ? Trump Rocks end of story. Now spin those fairytales and make up fake news ya freaking two faced liars.

All week day and night and EVERY Friday and Saturday night posting about politics = LONERS
Hilliarious and SAD as Hell. Can you say Loser ? Trump Rocks end of story. Now spin those fairytales and make up fake news ya freaking two faced liars.

Don't presume that you really know anything about our lives.

Newsflash fool: we have smart phones today. It's quick and convenient to jump on the web in your spare moments.

Bottom line: there is no bigger loser than someone who takes the time to come on here and call other people losers. Got it, sparky?

Don't presume that you really know anything about our lives.

Newsflash fool: we have smart phones today. It's quick and convenient to jump on the web in your spare moments.

Bottom line: there is no bigger loser than someone who takes the time to come on here and call other people losers. Got it, sparky?

He lives in an area that probably doesn't have 'smart phones' yet he is still here 2 minutes after every post. It's like a piece of bubblegum om your shoe............yukkk :rolleyes:

And you're the herpes of CP. hated, but the gift that keeps on giving with no cure, that everyone is embarrassed about.

If I'm 'hated' here, I wish I could be more 'hated'. I've had a REALLY good time with a few and the dregs like you and NYC Troll? You're nothing but fly-by-night jokers! :cool: