• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

19 straight days were stock has lost footing.

anonymous

Very pathetic to see a great quarter only to see the stock lose value every day. Shorts are making a killing and investors are backing out because of Teva stock and high operational costs I presume! Poorly managed company!

<

Interesting piece by Seven Corners Capital management on Seeking Alpha. Has AGN price target at $117!

Seven Corners are notorious shorts! There isn't one other investment house that thinks AGN will go that low. As a matter of fact- 220 was a low many thought the Teva stock debacle would take AGN stock to. Some of their PR people at Seven Corners flood Yahoo and other financial sites spewing nonsense about AGN.

Looks like AGN will end its 19 day loss run today! Oversold and ready to climb! Now if management can run efficiently and quit wasting money then this could spark a longer term rise!

Stock goes up, Stock goes down!
In old Allergan it didn't seem to matter much, normally the range was between 90 & 120, but it never seemed to be a factor in the way the business was run.

Now Stock price is almost the biggest factor! Budgets changed on the twists of the stock price!
Fact is if you run a business well the stock will grow, steadily!
Now it goes up & down like a rollercoaster and our business suffers, which isn't good for the long term!

Stock goes up, Stock goes down!
In old Allergan it didn't seem to matter much, normally the range was between 90 & 120, but it never seemed to be a factor in the way the business was run.

Now Stock price is almost the biggest factor! Budgets changed on the twists of the stock price!
Fact is if you run a business well the stock will grow, steadily!
Now it goes up & down like a rollercoaster and our business suffers, which isn't good for the long term!

As a legacy Allergan person, I sat listening to Pyott and Saunders talk of growth Pharma and how Pyott was handing the keys to a very fast sports car to Saunders. Well, seems like that sports car has been in the shop more so than running at peak performance. Elimination of most R&D was a huge mistake! Wall St perhaps is viewing AGN very much like Valeant! Big debt, serial acquisitions so no organic growth, bad deals, uncertainty about pipeline quality etc. I got serious doubts and concerns about Saunders. Not convinced at all that he knows what he's doing. I'm hoping but 2-3 years down the road tacked on to the almost 3 years as this new "growth Pharma" company has done nothing but lose shareholder value! I'm also concerned about this guy David Nichols (R&D) head. Is he advising on some of these acquisitions and their phase 3 drugs? What happens when the data comes back looking so so or bad? Stocks do go up and down but July 2015 we saw ~$340 ish, June 2016 we saw $220ish and then Teva deal brought it to $260ish only to see it drop like a rock due to operational costs, patent issues on a few drugs (declining revenue on them) currently. Good management in my opinion would have been better prepared for some of this. Dollar swings might be a pipe dream but to give up 6 month gains after posting great quarterly numbers screams of something being radically wrong. I'm a very long AGN shareholder but so far this merger has proved to be disastrous for shareholder value. I hear reports that the depression drug could be a game changer! I pray it's a game changer just like NASH is profitable. Back in the day, Allergan invested in people and research. Never were there layoffs to my recollection. If anything, people were added to the team not subtracted. To me, this is scrambling to save your arse! They need to close various sites, and rethink their research or lack there of. Concerned!

Very pathetic to see a great quarter only to see the stock lose valuue every day. Shorts are making a killing and investors are backing out because of Teva stock and high operational costs I presume! Poorly managed company!

Great quarter?? What planet are you living on? Put down the "growth pharma" "growth powerhouse" koolaid.

Want to see a true picture of our business look where they don't want you to look...GAAP. Analysts are complicit in this charade as none have the balls to question the BS and just try to cozy favor...same as it ever was.

Do I believe the $117 price target...maybe...maybe not. But the article raises good questions about the business and how it is run as well as the large smoke screen our leadership has thrown over our books.

Great quarter?? What planet are you living on? Put down the "growth pharma" "growth powerhouse" koolaid.

Want to see a true picture of our business look where they don't want you to look...GAAP. Analysts are complicit in this charade as none have the balls to question the BS and just try to cozy favor...same as it ever was.

Do I believe the $117 price target...maybe...maybe not. But the article raises good questions about the business and how it is run as well as the large smoke screen our leadership has thrown over our books.

You got to be on crack to think the market value of AGN stock is $117. AGN is no different than any other Pharma company out there expressing financials both from a GAAP and non GAAP perspective! As a matter of fact, SEC has issued letters asking for clarity to even Pfizer for their reporting. Saunders has defended this over and over again! The value is undervalued. The pipeline depression drug will rock the industry. Game changer. The issue for AGN right now, is Teva stock and high operational costs.Too many sites! Got to close down some of them and consolidate. Either make Irvine the HQ, or shut it down and move Botox east. Can't keep all these expensive properties!

Side note- the downward deterioration of the share price continues!