$100 wellness card

<

So....where is it? I did your dumb Quest labs blood test so you could track me. Where is $100 you promised us?

No matter what your blood test showed, judging by your post you're in need of medication. Just go to your doctor and tell him your suffering from paranoia. And as far as the blood test being dumb, the only thing that is dumb is you. Unfortunately for you, no medication will cure that.

Got it FedEx from Regional office. Did you do all of the requirements? You didn't just have to do a blood test. You also had to fill out the online health questionnaire.

Not just a questionnaire. You also have to be on a bean and broccoli only diet for 1 month - not allowed to crack open your windows.

I had to jump through hoops and change my whole schedule to fit their little blood test, so I want retribution!

LOL, you had to change your schedule???? Your job is to drive around dropping off pill bottles. There is no schedule! Nobody really cares if you show up or not. If anything, the offices hope you don't show up.