• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

10 Things I Dont Miss About Takeda

Anonymous

1. Selling Kapidex oh I mean Dexilant - How many PPIs are on the market???? How many are generic???? But we have dual delayed release technology.
2. Ride alongs - Young and immature DMs that think they know it all (CV). Dont appreciate the fart jokes.
3. I will never get to sell the 15th arb to enter the market but wait I am sure this one works better than all the others. I hear its doing great. It must be the great formulary status.
4. Conferance calls - Sucking up and sharing best practices what BS.
5. Stupid sales phrases, Good luck and Good selling.
6. Doing a bunch of extra meaningless BS just to get a FM on my perfomance review.
7. District Meetings - Love the role plays. They are so realistic. This is exactly how it works in the field.
8. Catering lunches and watching the overweight nurses eat there third helping of lunch and complain about it the whole time.
9. POD meetings. Time i will never be able to get back.
10. SUCCESS STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<

my favorite was the LET programs where you'd dial it up on your cell phone and leave it in the car while you went in and had lunch. The ROI on those was amazing! Good work marketing team!! How much money in kickbacks did you make on those debacles?

1. Selling Kapidex oh I mean Dexilant - How many PPIs are on the market???? How many are generic???? But we have dual delayed release technology.
2. Ride alongs - Young and immature DMs that think they know it all (CV). Dont appreciate the fart jokes.
3. I will never get to sell the 15th arb to enter the market but wait I am sure this one works better than all the others. I hear its doing great. It must be the great formulary status.
4. Conferance calls - Sucking up and sharing best practices what BS.
5. Stupid sales phrases, Good luck and Good selling.
6. Doing a bunch of extra meaningless BS just to get a FM on my perfomance review.
7. District Meetings - Love the role plays. They are so realistic. This is exactly how it works in the field.
8. Catering lunches and watching the overweight nurses eat there third helping of lunch and complain about it the whole time.
9. POD meetings. Time i will never be able to get back.
10. SUCCESS STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#11 would be watching KMAT suck on/up to upper management at meetings! She is the master!

This is freaking funny and so true. We are nothing more than trained circus animals. Is upper management really that stupid to not know that everything the OP said is spot on?

Don't forget about the wonderful call notes which were 99.5% BS - they really DON'T want to know what is REALLY happening in the field! Or the wonderful monthly WAR reports or sample inventories....fun, fun....not to mention expense reports....(or TPS reports for our 8 different bosses...who don't give a shit!)