• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Worst dm so far??

It's not hard to understand why Zogenix is struggling with such immaturity as shown on these threads. Who cares if your DM hugs you? If it bothers you so much, file a complaint with HR; stop complaining anonymously here. Otherwise pull up your big girl (or boy) panties and do the job you were hired to do. Sell Zohydro. Sheesh!

We have an HR department?? That's news to me? I've been trying to figure out who to report the unethical behavior that has been brewing for months and have gotten no where. So please don't offer solutions that don't exist!

We have an HR department?? That's news to me? I've been trying to figure out who to report the unethical behavior that has been brewing for months and have gotten no where. So please don't offer solutions that don't exist!

call the home office and ask for the HR dept dummy. Geez, we have some real idiots working here.

I would be an idiot if I hadn't tried that right???? Why don't you try that and see how far you get. Who is Susan Hannah? I pull her up in the global directory and it just says consultant.

Well for starters her name is Susan Hanan. And if you are having HR issues or observing unethical behaviors then call her. What do you think HR is for?

Be a professional and tell her it bothers you and to please not do it...running to HR over this is simply immature. Grow up and have a grown up conversation!

Well my manager has really hurt my feelings a few times and I have gone to bed crying and stressed. Do I have to contact HR or can I just get an attorney and sue?

No! Drugs are not the answer! I need hugs not drugs!

there was this gal, last name bohm, who hated Peg and hated LM. she quit back in 2007 or something, abruptly. wouldn't give back her car or computer. a very weird person… kelly? anyway, she is my prime candidate for whoever this 'stalker' is. had introverted-based psychological issues.
kelly, is that you?

there was this gal, last name bohm, who hated Peg and hated LM. she quit back in 2007 or something, abruptly. wouldn't give back her car or computer. a very weird person… kelly? anyway, she is my prime candidate for whoever this 'stalker' is. had introverted-based psychological issues.
kelly, is that you?

yeah it's me. I am ruling this site!

-Kelly