• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

Post how you are getting screwed over on Shire stock

I hate EquatePlus. It’s difficult to use and the customer service people can never seem to answer questions. After this converts to Takeda stock, can we transfer the stock to a US-based brokerage?

And what is the date?

Dude. It’s a username and a password, just like any other login. The customer service people are fine, they’re European which is why they might sound different. Can’t recall the exact date off the top of my head, but it’s the first or second week of February.
And yes, you can transfer the funds to any brokerage account you have linked to equate plus. You may want to get that username and password. The initial email does take a while to receive once you use the “forgot” option

Dude. It’s a username and a password, just like any other login. The customer service people are fine, they’re European which is why they might sound different. Can’t recall the exact date off the top of my head, but it’s the first or second week of February.
And yes, you can transfer the funds to any brokerage account you have linked to equate plus. You may want to get that username and password. The initial email does take a while to receive once you use the “forgot” option
Can we transfer Takeda stock to another brokerage? I don’t like EquatePlus either. I want to keep my Takeda stock for awhile.

I had some Shire stock in an Etrade account and as of today I can see a sum of several thousand dollars cash in the account plus some Takeda stock.
What is everyone doing with the money from their divested stock?

Its not easy to use. Every single payout is rejected.

Check your EquatePlus account AND linked bank accounts people! I had several thousand dollars divested and deposited into my checking over the weekend. I would not have known about it had I not logged into both accounts and checked.

Check your EquatePlus account AND linked bank accounts people! I had several thousand dollars divested and deposited into my checking over the weekend. I would not have known about it had I not logged into both accounts and checked.
I got $$,$$$ in my checking account whoooo hoooo!
Where should I I est this petite payout?