• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

Honestly I wish it did. I interviewed in Newark and definitely over 40. ( and no I don’t look my age, from what I hear all the time.) I didn’t think their was any age issues from what I saw. It’s just a tough industry and sometimes it’s who you know, but I was really looking forward to moving on with the company. When your told you are exceptionally qualified and interviewed very well, yes it’s a let down and then you see the person who got the offer and you know them. I’m all for the right person getting the job, but this situation threw me for a loop. Definitely time to move on, Hoping something better comes along.

see? That is a mature and professional attitude to have. Very indicative of someone with integrity. Hold on to that and best wishes

Honestly I wish it did. I interviewed in Newark and definitely over 40. ( and no I don’t look my age, from what I hear all the time.) I didn’t think their was any age issues from what I saw. It’s just a tough industry and sometimes it’s who you know, but I was really looking forward to moving on with the company. When your told you are exceptionally qualified and interviewed very well, yes it’s a let down and then you see the person who got the offer and you know them. I’m all for the right person getting the job, but this situation threw me for a loop. Definitely time to move on, Hoping something better comes along.

Very honest post. Keep working at it, stay positive and something good will come your way.

I have heard many of the open positions are being filled with Astra Zeneca reps because many of the DMs are coming from AZ. I heard more than 125 people quit AZ last week to join Biohaven.

I have heard many of the open positions are being filled with Astra Zeneca reps because many of the DMs are coming from AZ. I heard more than 125 people quit AZ last week to join Biohaven.

Doubtful since start date isn’t u til December. Also they’d be crazy to gamble on a gig that doesn’t even have an approved drug yet.

Just a fair warning to anyone accepting a job in the northeast area. There’s a former Takeda manager who will be your worst nightmare!

Be prepared for the “gotcha” game for as long as you’re working for her. Also, don’t give ANY information to her because she’ll hold it against you forever! Don’t even think of speaking your mind or trying to get promoted. She’ll make it known from the very start that she’s the boss and you work for her.

A disastrous situation!

Just a fair warning to anyone accepting a job in the northeast area. There’s a former Takeda manager who will be your worst nightmare!

Be prepared for the “gotcha” game for as long as you’re working for her. Also, don’t give ANY information to her because she’ll hold it against you forever! Don’t even think of speaking your mind or trying to get promoted. She’ll make it known from the very start that she’s the boss and you work for her.

A disastrous situation!

She absolutely sucks!

A disastrous situation!

Is it CN or NM?