• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Zeposia, now we can gain market share!

anonymous

Though Ponvory had small gains in MS market, it was killing me! Would have been VPC had this shit drug not come to market! Now that it’s gone I can flourish and win again! If BMS had any brains they would hire those reps who successfully sold that shit Drug Ponvory! I personally know that I am glad my competition is GONE!!!

<

Though Ponvory had small gains in MS market, it was killing me! Would have been VPC had this shit drug not come to market! Now that it’s gone I can flourish and win again! If BMS had any brains they would hire those reps who successfully sold that shit Drug Ponvory! I personally know that I am glad my competition is GONE!!!

Does the D-Team in still push defunding the police? If they focused on Z they might sell more.

LOL!!!! Now you can grow off of what Ponvory left on the table? That’s quite a ceiling you’ve set for yourself. Sadly, that’s about all we can expect out of Zeposia. So sad how the BMS knobs and MKtg/ pat services dunces have killed this drug.

LOL!!!! Now you can grow off of what Ponvory left on the table? That’s quite a ceiling you’ve set for yourself. Sadly, that’s about all we can expect out of Zeposia. So sad how the BMS knobs and MKtg/ pat services dunces have killed this drug.
Zeposia is not dead. It's in a coma, on a ventilator, with an absence of neurological function and a complete lack of response to external stimuli. It's not dead though.

Black lung is annoying as heck. I can still hear that raspy laugh at the end of the bar from POA but Lancioti is complete blow hard buffoon. Dude needs to go kick rocks then brag about how far he kicked them

Having Shady people like Black Lung and others in senior positions lead to poor results and lots of blame throwing. It’s never going to get better. Just counting down the clock to reading the deposit confirmation of my bonus and then firing off my 1 day resignation notice. These people suck. I hope the BMS vortex continues to implode upon itself because that’s all they deserve.

I ate Zeposias lunch and dinner in my area... three of your reps left their territories in my two years because of the schlacking they got. The market is saturated and if you were smart you'd change disease states....or sink with you me too.

P.s- Ponvory was safer and had better data, Janssen was out of their league on this one though....