You're fired!

Vagitarian

Trump’s decision to fire Tillerson continues a period of extraordinary turbulence for his administration, which has seen a record level of turnover among top-level staffers and Cabinet officials. Tillerson’s departure comes on the heels of the abrupt exit of Cohn, who was Trump’s top economic adviser. Cohn resigned March 6.

The State Department released a statement from Undersecretary of State Steve Goldstein saying Tillerson “did not speak to the president and is unaware of the reason” for his dismissal.

“The Secretary had every intention of staying because of the critical progress made in national security,” the statement said.

The White House did not immediately respond to a question about whether Trump informed Tillerson of the decision. The president is traveling to California on Tuesday. He briefly spoke to reporters before boarding Marine One and suggested he had communicated with Tillerson about the move.

“Rex and I have been talking about this for a long time,” Trump lied.

<

Trump’s decision to fire Tillerson continues a period of extraordinary turbulence for his administration, which has seen a record level of turnover among top-level staffers and Cabinet officials. Tillerson’s departure comes on the heels of the abrupt exit of Cohn, who was Trump’s top economic adviser. Cohn resigned March 6.

The State Department released a statement from Undersecretary of State Steve Goldstein saying Tillerson “did not speak to the president and is unaware of the reason” for his dismissal.

“The Secretary had every intention of staying because of the critical progress made in national security,” the statement said.

The White House did not immediately respond to a question about whether Trump informed Tillerson of the decision. The president is traveling to California on Tuesday. He briefly spoke to reporters before boarding Marine One and suggested he had communicated with Tillerson about the move.

“Rex and I have been talking about this for a long time,” Trump lied.

Well good grief, here's 6 reasons why:

1. Late Monday Tillerson said that while it wasn’t clear “whether it came from Russia with the Russian government's knowledge” that he trusted “the UK's investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.” This broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would “certainly trigger a response.”

2. Last October Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson called him a “moron” after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting Trump had called for an increase in America’s nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. “I can tell you who is going to win,” the president told Forbes magazine during an interview later.

3. Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration’s approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer as tensions rose when Kim Jong Un and Trump traded insults, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to “resolve this through talks,” rather than the military options the White House said were on the table. Last week Tillerson said that an upcoming meeting between Trump and Kim would focus on “talks” rather than “negotiations.” Yet the president appears to expect a deal with Kim on denuclearization.

4. Trump disagreed with Tillerson’s policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should remain part of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country’s development of nuclear weapons.

5. Tillerson almost quit in frustration last year, according to reports, after Trump publicly berated Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to step away from the Russia investigation. Several sources told CNN that Tillerson believed it was unprofessional.

6. Should have picked Cruz.

This article was first written by

Well good grief, here's 6 reasons why:

1. Late Monday Tillerson said that while it wasn’t clear “whether it came from Russia with the Russian government's knowledge” that he trusted “the UK's investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.” This broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would “certainly trigger a response.”

2. Last October Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson called him a “moron” after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting Trump had called for an increase in America’s nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. “I can tell you who is going to win,” the president told Forbes magazine during an interview later.

3. Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration’s approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer as tensions rose when Kim Jong Un and Trump traded insults, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to “resolve this through talks,” rather than the military options the White House said were on the table. Last week Tillerson said that an upcoming meeting between Trump and Kim would focus on “talks” rather than “negotiations.” Yet the president appears to expect a deal with Kim on denuclearization.

4. Trump disagreed with Tillerson’s policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should remain part of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country’s development of nuclear weapons.

5. Tillerson almost quit in frustration last year, according to reports, after Trump publicly berated Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to step away from the Russia investigation. Several sources told CNN that Tillerson believed it was unprofessional.

6. Should have picked Cruz.

This article was first written by

Knock it off Sparky. Finally Spicer made an honest tweet:

Sean Spicer‏Verified account @seanspicer
Sean Spicer Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Secretary Tillerson is a true patriot that has severed our nation well. Thank you for serving. Mike Pompeo will be an outstanding Secretary of State - the Senate should act swiftly to confirm him

*Please note: severed is correct. Tillerson, among other things, hollowed out the State Department’s diplomatic corps and failed to spend any of the $120 million allocated by Congress to combat foreign efforts to influence U.S. elections. Foreign policy experts say Tillerson’s tenure did damage to the State Department that could last a generation.

Secretary Tillerson is a true patriot that has severed our nation well. Thank you for serving. Mike Pompeo will be an outstanding Secretary of State - the Senate should act swiftly to confirm him

*Please note: severed is correct. Tillerson, among other things, hollowed out the State Department’s diplomatic corps and failed to spend any of the $120 million allocated by Congress to combat foreign efforts to influence U.S. elections. Foreign policy experts say Tillerson’s tenure did damage to the State Department that could last a generation.

Good grief you're a fool! The State department is a fetid swamp which needed to be drained. One of the few positive things about Tillerson's tenure was his affect on that swamp.

Good grief you're a fool! The State department is a fetid swamp which needed to be drained. One of the few positive things about Tillerson's tenure was his affect on that swamp.

So if he had such a positive effect, why did he get fired? C'mon sparky, give it your best shot! :p

Yeah, what a Patriot. He thought that the Iranian ass-rape of Barry, was a great deal. Good riddance.

You don't fire by tweet and disrespect a person of Tillersons caliber like Trump did.
He'll be back running Exxon, the largest corporation in the world and will pay back Trump.
Trump acted like a buffoon.

You don't fire by tweet and disrespect a person of Tillersons caliber like Trump did.
He'll be back running Exxon, the largest corporation in the world and will pay back Trump.
Well, Tillerson ain’t President, but is a Barry-lover, so he needed to go. Plus, he was willing to tolerate the Fascist Mullahs in Iran, in order to further the interests of his oil buddies. Good riddance.

Well, Tillerson ain’t President, but is a Barry-lover, so he needed to go. Plus, he was willing to tolerate the Fascist Mullahs in Iran, in order to further the interests of his oil buddies. Good riddance.

I understand he needed to be fired, but that's not the way to execute a termination. Wait till Exxon throws millions in support to other candidates in 2020 or Tillerson writes a tell all book or give Mueller info.Trumps indeed a buffoon, like his goofy spoiled big game hunting sons who need to keep their mouths shut along with the primadona Ivanka and her left wing husband. I didn't vote for these creeps ! Trumps reckless BS is getting old and if Dems ditch Pelosi and her message they have a good chance to win in 2020.

I understand he needed to be fired, but that's not the way to execute a termination. Wait till Exxon throws millions in support to other candidates in 2020 or Tillerson writes a tell all book or give Mueller info.Trumps indeed a buffoon, like his goofy spoiled big game hunting sons who need to keep their mouths shut along with the primadona Ivanka and her left wing husband. I didn't vote for these creeps ! Trumps reckless BS is getting old and if Dems ditch Pelosi and her message they have a good chance to win in 2020.

Some damned good points here. I didn't vote for his family either - can you spell blind nepotism? The way to get things done is to reach over the aisle and get your rivals on board. California is the 6th largest economy in the world. Trump waited longer than any other president to visit. His ego and arrogance is getting old. Over half the population of CA is now Hispanic. Hispanics (now the majority) receive a larger percentage of abortions than the minority Caucasians. But he wants to do away with abortions?

And Trump looking at the border wall just called Mexicans “professional mountain climbers”. And don’t forget “rapists”. So “professional mountain climber rapists” are going to ruin our country. So some are good people who rape after climbing mountains?

His mouth is his biggest enemy and his mouth is the reason the GOP lost PA yesterday.

Some damned good points here. I didn't vote for his family either - can you spell blind nepotism? The way to get things done is to reach over the aisle and get your rivals on board. California is the 6th largest economy in the world. Trump waited longer than any other president to visit. His ego and arrogance is getting old. Over half the population of CA is now Hispanic. Hispanics (now the majority) receive a larger percentage of abortions than the minority Caucasians. But he wants to do away with abortions?

And Trump looking at the border wall just called Mexicans “professional mountain climbers”. And don’t forget “rapists”. So “professional mountain climber rapists” are going to ruin our country. So some are good people who rape after climbing mountains?

I supported him but his mouth is his biggest enemy and his mouth is the reason the GOP lost PA yesterday. The pendulum swings and backlashes are a bitch.

I supported him but his mouth is his biggest enemy and his mouth is the reason the GOP lost PA yesterday. The pendulum swings and backlashes are a bitch.

The reality shit show continues. U.S. President Donald Trump has picked television commentator Larry Kudlow to replace Gary Cohn as the director of the White House Economic Council it was reported on Wednesday.

Tillerson got the news last Friday via telephone call from Trump's Chief of Staff which is why Tillerson ended his trip early.
Sending a tweet prior to his phone call to Tillerson was indeed bad decorum.
Exxon isn't the largest corporation in the world, and it barely makes #10, albeit pretty darned big.

Good grief! Once again the idiot boy proves that there is such s thing as a stupid question. He poses them all the time! :p:p:p

And once again Sparky proves he runs his mouth 200 mph in neutral and has no answer. :cool:

And once again Sparky proves he runs his mouth 200 mph in neutral and has no answer. :cool:

The pendulum has swung and hit you in the head. Well, at least I'm kind enough to try to come up with a reason to let you off the hook for your bizarre posts.

Actually you've proven that your mouth runs 200 miles in reverse and that your too stupid to recognize when someone such as myself has undeniable, proven answers. :cool:

The pendulum has swung and hit you in the head. Well, at least I'm kind enough to try to come up with a reason to let you off the hook for your bizarre posts.

Actually you've proven that your mouth runs 200 miles in reverse and that your too stupid to recognize when someone such as myself has undeniable, proven answers. :cool:

You have nothing Bozo :cool: