Your current excitement will turn to pain

Anonymous

I have worked at Gilead now for a little over one year. I was excited too, Initially. You will soon realize why some posters seem to smell an odor of rot and corruption. It will hit you first at Intial training and you will start remembering posts like these plus all the things that didn't seem right to you too. You just blew it off thinking about your exciting new possibilities with GILEAD. Well, your old friends aren't calling you as much and you realize that it is every man/woman for themselves here. It is too late. You are stuck in a pit you can't get out (oh - how I wish I stayed at "XXX" ) ENJOY!!!

You will not know the half of it until you join. You think this is paradise.....You have much more to learn.....This is an environment where lying is an art form to be envied and mastered....The reason your pay is low is that "they" want you a tad bit hungry and your family a tad bit desperate...Oh you will so enjoy the phone calls from the :"executive team" at 5:20. After all, you really should be on territory till around 6 and maybe an hour ride home....No way you say....just wait....you will love the little phone calls from Susan in Home office with questions about your expense report....don't let that one get you because several have been "got"....you will love the scrutiny of your "overnight" stays...."only one per week" "That will change as of next expense report".....You will love the PI's that we hire....You might even run into one of them....we do hire many, many PI's (that's Private investigators for you Genentech people who aren't used to this kind of stuff)....Just wait to see all the delights that are coming to you courtesy of GILEAD.