• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

YOU CAN STAY IF YOU FIX THE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS

Anonymous

That’s right Wilmington. Fix the customer problems that have been going on for years.

1. The culture of not caring to fix touchstone contacts when they merge with a non-prescriber during the quarterly refresh.

2. Having us fax in paperwork to recertify sample eligibility. This causes more problems down the line. FAX?? What century are we working in?

Need a solution? Read the replies.

Hi Delaware,

I spend $ 15 to $ 30 a month faxing in my reciepts every month, but my printer has the ability to scan and send those same documents. It seems like simple math that faxing them is an old and expensive way. Oh and I called the company that handles this, and the US sales force can not fax them in, but the Canadian can. Go figure!!!

THE TECHNOLOGY IS ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like a no brainer!!!!

That’s right Wilmington. Fix the customer problems that have been going on for years.

1. The culture of not caring to fix touchstone contacts when they merge with a non-prescriber during the quarterly refresh.

2. Having us fax in paperwork to recertify sample eligibility. This causes more problems down the line. FAX?? What century are we working in?

Need a solution? Read the replies.[/QUO

Your jobs are on the line and this is what you worry about. But don;t worry you can do your unemployment benefits online, you monumental moron.

Need a solution? Read the replies.[/QUO

Your jobs are on the line and this is what you worry about. But don;t worry you can do your unemployment benefits online, you monumental moron.

Marketing person, thanks for playing. Looking for solutions to the problems you and your minions created. Don't need your name calling.