Yikes! Attention management: Lots of good people leaving all at once

Anonymous

I can't remember a time when more good people voluntarily left the company. Every week its another one or two colleagues. Also, the management is under the delusion we are paid competitively. I am making less money now with Pfizer than the beginning of my career, considering bonus attainment. The retention is horrible, and trying to replace people has become a humbling chore. Other healthcare sales jobs pay significantly more. Look at the volume and caliber of employees who are leaving!

<

I can't remember a time when more good people voluntarily left the company. Every week its another one or two colleagues. Also, the management is under the delusion we are paid competitively. I am making less money now with Pfizer than the beginning of my career, considering bonus attainment. The retention is horrible, and trying to replace people has become a humbling chore. Other healthcare sales jobs pay significantly more. Look at the volume and caliber of employees who are leaving!

And what are you waiting for? Better to avoid the rush and leave now before you get reorganized.

The greatest lie ever told was from PFE ELT to the PFE field sales force that, "you are paid well." I watched with every merger and our people were paid less, yet the still believed they were paid well. Most still think so today.

I need 4 months.

The greatest lie ever told was from PFE ELT to the PFE field sales force that, "you are paid well." I watched with every merger and our people were paid less, yet the still believed they were paid well. Most still think so today.

I need 4 months.

4 months will fly by. Congrats on reaching it and getting the hell out. Unfortunately, you are one of a small group of lucky ones to reach the milestone.

be careful they like to fire tenured reps so they don't collect all their due! Ask reps in SC. Maybe they've learned their lesson after messing with those girls!!! Oh and Jenny Horne!!!

There is no mass exodus….relax. People aren't leaving. If you don't like it then maybe you should leave.