• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

YES! OHIO REALLY IS A MESS!

I'm really confused with all of these posts about Ohio. I'm in Ohio...I have a good district and a good DBM. I don't spend any time worrying about anyone in other parts of Ohio. I'm too busy with my life, my family, kids, etc. At this point I've seen zero impact in my day to day responsibilities due to leadership changes. In all honestly, I go to work each day for me and my family. I want to do good to make more money for me. I don't worry about KSP, K.O. or J.W....I only see them or hear from at IEMs. I'm not sure how their leadership is "ruining Ohio." My DBM let's us do our job the best way we can.

Now I believe there has been a dramatic culture change in Pfizer over the past 4 years. People are not engaged. People do not trust the company. The company makes absolutely horrible decisions across the board regarding its products and its people. But these problems are Pfizer Inc.'s problems and they are not uncommon at other pharmaceutical companies either. I'm not sure how complaining and whining on Cafe Pharma is going to make a change.

I'm really confused with all of these posts about Ohio. I'm in Ohio...I have a good district and a good DBM. I don't spend any time worrying about anyone in other parts of Ohio. I'm too busy with my life, my family, kids, etc. At this point I've seen zero impact in my day to day responsibilities due to leadership changes. In all honestly, I go to work each day for me and my family. I want to do good to make more money for me. I don't worry about KSP, K.O. or J.W....I only see them or hear from at IEMs. I'm not sure how their leadership is "ruining Ohio." My DBM let's us do our job the best way we can.

Now I believe there has been a dramatic culture change in Pfizer over the past 4 years. People are not engaged. People do not trust the company. The company makes absolutely horrible decisions across the board regarding its products and its people. But these problems are Pfizer Inc.'s problems and they are not uncommon at other pharmaceutical companies either. I'm not sure how complaining and whining on Cafe Pharma is going to make a change.
Well you should start to worry.
What are you doing on this site at 9am. You should be in the field. Pike is tracking your every report.

Piker psychobabble? Hmmmmm

I was reading an article in BusinessWeek that stated "There are two ways to make money in business - by empowering people or by exploiting them". The exploitation model seems to fit Pfizer NYC leadership's attitude perfectly. But American's wouldn't have it any other way. You're all corporate slaves dreaming that one day you'll get rich by exploiting others. It will never happen, of course - you'll always be obdient slaves.

I was reading an article in BusinessWeek that stated "There are two ways to make money in business - by empowering people or by exploiting them". The exploitation model seems to fit Pfizer NYC leadership's attitude perfectly. But American's wouldn't have it any other way. You're all corporate slaves dreaming that one day you'll get rich by exploiting others. It will never happen, of course - you'll always be obdient slaves.
While in the field today I thought I had gas. I was wrong.
A little nugget slipped out.
Bedsides that, I started my period.
I'm sure my daily challenges are as of much interest to you, as your dribble is to me.