Year end reviews rankings

anonymous

Why is Merck so vague on how we get assessed for the trip. We need a process where we can see how we are ranked so we are motivated. All we get is excuses. Maybe their numbers are not accurate and they can’t stand behind them. Every year my manager can’t fully explain the process and NEVER do I know throughout the year. I’m not hospital but I heard they qualify based on verquvo. Really? 30% weighting dictates that you are in the Top 10%.

<

Totally agree! Are we ranked in sales, kpi, ctl favorite , activity, busy work? I asked my manager multiple times this year and she said she won’t know until the end of the year. My friends at other companies have clear idea and know if they are close to winning. Why is Merck so secretive?

Why is Merck so vague on how we get assessed for the trip. We need a process where we can see how we are ranked so we are motivated. All we get is excuses. Maybe their numbers are not accurate and they can’t stand behind them. Every year my manager can’t fully explain the process and NEVER do I know throughout the year. I’m not hospital but I heard they qualify based on verquvo. Really? 30% weighting dictates that you are in the Top 10%.

Wrong, hospital is not based on verquvo