YB where’s the Miebo stretch bonus you bragged about at the meeting???

anonymous

Yes. “25k…26k…27k????” Come on, you’re fake as hell and everyone can see through you. This just proves it. Mark my words, they’ll be no stretch bonus for Miebo. The bonus will be “you’re lucky you kept your job”. What a joke YB is.
Investors if you’re reading these threads, like you did in the past, this is another Philador…take your money elsewhere. We can’t even separate from Bausch Health. This is a money grab for management while everyone waits for answers. I actually feel most sorry for the Novartis folks who go thrown into this nightmare. Happy Halloween! If you agree then please leave a comment.

Yes. “25k…26k…27k????” Come on, you’re fake as hell and everyone can see through you. This just proves it. Mark my words, they’ll be no stretch bonus for Miebo. The bonus will be “you’re lucky you kept your job”. What a joke YB is.
Investors if you’re reading these threads, like you did in the past, this is another Philador…take your money elsewhere. We can’t even separate from Bausch Health. This is a money grab for management while everyone waits for answers. I actually feel most sorry for the Novartis folks who go thrown into this nightmare. Happy Halloween! If you agree then please leave a comment.

I’ve already had several docs comment that they don’t understand how we’re selling both Meibo and Xiidra or they say Meibo is just a glorified, overpriced tear.

I’ve already had several docs comment that they don’t understand how we’re selling both Meibo and Xiidra or they say Meibo is just a glorified, overpriced tear.

There is so much confusion right now with messaging. Meibo or xiidra? Inflammation? Evaporative? We're selling against each other at this point and it's starting to show in conversations I've had with Dr's. I'm sure the same is happening across the nation.

There is so much confusion right now with messaging. Meibo or xiidra? Inflammation? Evaporative? We're selling against each other at this point and it's starting to show in conversations I've had with Dr's. I'm sure the same is happening across the nation.
Confusion? Didnt see that coming. Couple months meibo will be positioned as a drop for mgd flare ups on xiidra.

Actually, Meibo will be the short stint for DE patients for that instant relief. DED all comes back to inflammation so Xiidra is the only one that providers will keep on long term.

I don’t think you were paying attention yesterday to the presentation. ALL patients will start with Miebo. Only if their dry eye is bad enough that it has inflammation will patients get Xiidra.

it was made abundantly clear during the Causes versus Consequences presentation. Almost 90% of dry is Evaporative which is exactly what Miebo is for. If we can prevent evaporation, there is no downward cycle of desiccation, friction, or inflammation.