• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

XUSBIR!

Thanks - great seeing you at the meeting. Xusbir will do better than most think. I don't think we over-charged for it. If you think about it; the cost of Boceprevir or Telaprevir plus Peg/Riba would add up to about the same. I think we will do well. I think Kevin did a pretty good job too considering how much stress he has been under. He really does have our best interests at stake. I appreciate the Xusbir gifts that we got when we returned to the hotel rooms each night. They were tokens I know, but its really the thought that counts right? Well, I appreciate your thoughts KY!! We will try hard for you in the coming weeks and months, but why not? We are going to "Make some Coin!!!" right!!!

I for one am so glad that I left my last company and have finally found a home here. A lot of people above our level will (and have) made a lot of money on our efforts as we go forth and sell this magic pill. I will not disappoint them. In fact, I will only make their (and our - lets not forget) stock options even more valuable. Well, at least after this settlement thing passes. Lets go Rock this Country Team!!!

Thanks - great seeing you at the meeting. Xusbir will do better than most think. I don't think we over-charged for it. If you think about it; the cost of Boceprevir or Telaprevir plus Peg/Riba would add up to about the same. I think we will do well. I think Kevin did a pretty good job too considering how much stress he has been under. He really does have our best interests at stake. I appreciate the Xusbir gifts that we got when we returned to the hotel rooms each night. They were tokens I know, but its really the thought that counts right? Well, I appreciate your thoughts KY!! We will try hard for you in the coming weeks and months, but why not? We are going to "Make some Coin!!!" right!!!

I for one am so glad that I left my last company and have finally found a home here. A lot of people above our level will (and have) made a lot of money on our efforts as we go forth and sell this magic pill. I will not disappoint them. In fact, I will only make their (and our - lets not forget) stock options even more valuable. Well, at least after this settlement thing passes. Lets go Rock this Country Team!!!

Just like Vertex, Gilead will have major success until the next best thing comes along. And it will. And it won't be from Gilead.

Just like Vertex, Gilead will have major success until the next best thing comes along. And it will. And it won't be from Gilead.

Xusbir will dominate. If you are talking about that other nucleotide in trials, then you better think again. First of all, they aren't coming out for a good 1.5-2 years and their pan genotypic ns5 may stumble along the way. Why do you assume that they will make it just because they are in clinical trials. They are VERY early in those trials. Anything can happen. Just look at vertex. Their in-licensed nuc crashed and burned. Not sure where you guys in-licensed yours from. Heard it was potent, but potency leads to other problems. Just don't be so smug! Leave that to us. :)

Xusbir will dominate. If you are talking about that other nucleotide in trials, then you better think again. First of all, they aren't coming out for a good 1.5-2 years and their pan genotypic ns5 may stumble along the way. Why do you assume that they will make it just because they are in clinical trials. They are VERY early in those trials. Anything can happen. Just look at vertex. Their in-licensed nuc crashed and burned. Not sure where you guys in-licensed yours from. Heard it was potent, but potency leads to other problems. Just don't be so smug! Leave that to us. :)

You are going to be shocked. Bank on it. You have two years. Enjoy them.

You are going to be shocked. Bank on it. You have two years. Enjoy them.

I know the company your talking about. We were briefed. First of all, you are Going to lose your pathetic lawsuit. Second, your Nuke+panNS5 combo has many hills to climb. Third of all, we have a Nuc + pan NS5 combo in trials as we speak. We will dominate this year. We will dominate next year. We will dominate thereafter, so go away. I know that you and your cronies have been posting here. You better go sell some stock in the secondary market, cause you don't have much money left in the coffers. maybe we will buy you with the first couple weeks worth of sales. ya, I think that is what we will do.

I agree - you guys are just starting your Phase 1/2a and your NS5 is only finishing a couple phase 2's as we speak. You are a little early to be so confident, but who am I to say. I wish you luck. Its all good for patients. Maybe if we actually had competition in the next decade then there would be competitive price pressure. These prices are going to drain our already strained federal budget. Either way - Congrats on being in the "Nuts"" game as Dr Schinazi puts it. I still like to call them Nucs.

No, I don't think merck has a Nuc. It did have some of the early work on "sides' do you remember MK-0608. It proved that you can cure HCV without immune modulation. Maybe they do now. I haven't followed that company too close. I know nothing about the other company.

No, I don't think merck has a Nuc. It did have some of the early work on "sides' do you remember MK-0608. It proved that you can cure HCV without immune modulation. Maybe they do now. I haven't followed that company too close. I know nothing about the other company.

I saw the new Logo and design. I think they did a good job on Xusbir preparations.