• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

WTF on your Factor 9

Anonymous

You don't have a product yet and you have sales Reps out promoting the product? I will say it again "WTF"! I was just at a meeting that Dr. Powell spoke at "AKA" BioDaddy, and I was very appalled by the biased talk he gave. I saw reps there as well, just curious as there shouldn't be any of your reps around yet in offices and or at these meetings as you do not have an approved drug! I am a physician and I was taken back by this, I believe it will be a good product, but you guys are going out on a limb here promoting a product that isn't yet approved, pretty unethical if you ask me! This has been going on for some time as I saw a few reps at the NHF as well, the whole Advocate thing is BS as it seems to be to be just like another sales force.

<

Nothing new here. Tysabri reps were out setting up infusion centers before Tysabri was approved. I know Novartis would not allow Gilenya reps to do anything before the drug was approved. Dr's always asked why Gilenya waited until it was approved before working out the first dose observation and Tysabri didnt. This company is corrupt and the FDA ingnores it.

Im sure physicians take the time to get on cafepharma to communicate their dissatisfaction of promotional messages of unapproved products!!

Seriously even the part about trying to use reverse psychology in saying, "I think this product will be pretty good too" BS above was supposed to try to trick people into thinking it was really a physician get giving a "plug" to the product. This is obviously not a physician. ANY physician who had an issues with Biogen would call the HO, their local rep, supervisor or even the FDA.

It really must be awful to be our competition and have to get out of bed every morning!

Im sure physicians take the time to get on cafepharma to communicate their dissatisfaction of promotional messages of unapproved products!!

Seriously even the part about trying to use reverse psychology in saying, "I think this product will be pretty good too" BS above was supposed to try to trick people into thinking it was really a physician get giving a "plug" to the product. This is obviously not a physician. ANY physician who had an issues with Biogen would call the HO, their local rep, supervisor or even the FDA.

It really must be awful to be our competition and have to get out of bed every morning!

Competition? Your not even in the game yet.

You don't have a product yet and you have sales Reps out promoting the product? I will say it again "WTF"! I was just at a meeting that Dr. Powell spoke at "AKA" BioDaddy, and I was very appalled by the biased talk he gave. I saw reps there as well, just curious as there shouldn't be any of your reps around yet in offices and or at these meetings as you do not have an approved drug! I am a physician and I was taken back by this, I believe it will be a good product, but you guys are going out on a limb here promoting a product that isn't yet approved, pretty unethical if you ask me! This has been going on for some time as I saw a few reps at the NHF as well, the whole Advocate thing is BS as it seems to be to be just like another sales force.

hey all... let's stay wise to this type... just because someone is a "physician" and has an MD degree... does not mean they actualy have a medical practice... lots of MD's and PhD's are taking money from competitors to troll for competitive monitoring projects.. they attend conferences and sit in on lectures... and they post on CP on an attempt to uncover anything to place in their reports for clients..al confirmed.