WTF? No 401K? I got a call today about a position! Up your ass.

Anonymous

I have 350k in my former employers 401k. No way in hell will i take a piss and spot with no pension and no 401k. Fuckin high school dropouts get a 401k working the line. Up your ass Ventiv pussys

<

I have 350k in my former employers 401k. No way in hell will i take a piss and spot with no pension and no 401k. Fuckin high school dropouts get a 401k working the line. Up your ass Ventiv pussys

401k is absolutely given. you are right in your thinking- don't take a piss test. you are clearly going to fail it.

What would the point even be in getting a 401k for the few months or year we work one of these? Not even worth it. I am working 2 contract jobs currently and it is a joke. Each one gets a day a week max. The pay is still BS

FEW companies offer both anymore. Even if no 401K you can open a IRA at the bank...only thing missing is the match...depending on income its thats only a few grand a year anyway.
Big shot with the 350K....get a better paying sales job if your so terrific.

FEW companies offer both anymore. Even if no 401K you can open a IRA at the bank...only thing missing is the match...depending on income its thats only a few grand a year anyway.
Big shot with the 350K....get a better paying sales job if your so terrific.

The match and the pre-tax is missing. The whole job is missing any credibility.

The match doesn't matter you wont be there long enough to be vested to get any of the match money.

Exactly! None of us will be working any of these contracts very long so they can say anything. Here is a car for a few months. Fuck you!! Here is your 401k for 6 months. Fuck you!! Here is a contract match good after 2 years, oh that's right no one will be here that long. Fuck you!! This is disgusting and a disgrace. I am not working at all this week I get more upset each week with this job. I will take the free check as long as they want to put it in my account and each week I commit to doing less.

Exactly! None of us will be working any of these contracts very long so they can say anything. Here is a car for a few months. Fuck you!! Here is your 401k for 6 months. Fuck you!! Here is a contract match good after 2 years, oh that's right no one will be here that long. Fuck you!! This is disgusting and a disgrace. I am not working at all this week I get more upset each week with this job. I will take the free check as long as they want to put it in my account and each week I commit to doing less.

Than why did you take the job?

3% and it is pretax. If you really don't like the company then don't take the job.

Don't ruin your chances of a real career. These jobs will destroy your credibility and put you in a category you will never be able to escape. I took one of these contracts and it has been a nightmare trying to get a real job again. 3 interviews I was told they were going with someone else due to the contract job I was in. It has ruined my chances. Just trying to help those of you that have not done it. There are other opportunities.

another reality of working contract is that client company / inVentiv often have agreement NOT to hire inVentiv reps , this prevents client from poaching inVentiv reps and keeps you from getting hired.

another reality of working contract is that client company / inVentiv often have agreement NOT to hire inVentiv reps , this prevents client from poaching inVentiv reps and keeps you from getting hired.

This is very true unfortunately. Those of us on contract currently have really screwed ourselves for any future opportunities that are true career positions. We are not even considered.

I enjoy how one person has the time to come on the board, make up stuff, and then goes and makes up responses to agree with their own made up bs. Probably a bitter “Big Pharma Rep” who just got laid off because they were lazy, and by their posts obviously had no work ethic to speak of. What happened? Did you find yourself replaced with one of us? Wah. I know many reps that have left inVentiv because of the offer of a full time position with a Pharma company. The company does offer a 401K, and many contracts have lasted over two years. My contract (BMS) hits the two year mark tomorrow!