Wtf do Inventiv managers do?

anonymous

Can somebody please tell me what the Inventiv DMs do? Mine doesn't seem to have any responsibilities other than signing off on mid/year end reviews and approving TOT. Once in a while he forwards an email congratulating the region on a job well done. He's a nice enough guy, I just don't know what he does all day.

<

Can somebody please tell me what the Inventiv DMs do? Mine doesn't seem to have any responsibilities other than signing off on mid/year end reviews and approving TOT. Once in a while he forwards an email congratulating the region on a job well done. He's a nice enough guy, I just don't know what he does all day.

they do plenty.
field rides 4x/week.
expense reports.
other reports.
conference calls.
travel very often.
interviews.
their jobs is not easy.

FAT JF, I found you !!! How's life after you were fired from SA...still FAT, you b-tch ! I'm sure your reps HATE YOUR F-ING FAT ASS....just like SA. EVERYONE HATED YOU, even the pretty girls you hated soooooo much, cause well, you know , your fugly.

Sign me up. I would love this job. I think you need to worry about what you need to do and no what other are doing. I bet you are a little snowflake.

My guess is about 95% of managers in the pharmaceutical industry are terrible. They have almost no accountability for their actions, yet demand much accountability from their representatives.

Also, over 95% can't sell, and that is why they got into management.

Sign me up. I would love this job. I think you need to worry about what you need to do and no what other are doing. I bet you are a little snowflake.
But are you not concerned that you may start losing your ambition and becoming too complacent. I mean when you start resting on your laurels, you become fat and lazy. That's when one of the younger, more competent members of society will pass you up and take your job.