WTF ? $100 to $77 per month for our Cell Phones?

Anonymous

What a crock of shit these piss and little contract idiot jobs are. Shit I know teenagers delivering pizza who get a bigger phone allowance. Well feel warned idiots making these decisions. Our work ethic is less every day. You do get what you pay for and everyone I know doing this puts zero effort forth. I worked 3 hours last week. Hell that is alot of money for 3 hours work. That is how I will look at it from here forward,

<

What a crock of shit these piss and little contract idiot jobs are. Shit I know teenagers delivering pizza who get a bigger phone allowance. Well feel warned idiots making these decisions. Our work ethic is less every day. You do get what you pay for and everyone I know doing this puts zero effort forth. I worked 3 hours last week. Hell that is alot of money for 3 hours work. That is how I will look at it from here forward,

Penny wise and pound foolish.

Be thankful for $77 per month. To get $50 per month is generous. It's a benefit, ya idiot, just like health insurance, 401k and car/gas allowance. They don't HAVE to give us anything per month.