Written warnings

anonymous

Has anyone been put on a plan or just verbal? Co-worker was given their 2nd warning to improve #s next 4 wks or else. They are looking, but also heard company is having issues filling new positions.

<

PIPs during a pandemic? PIPs when you are getting ready to launch the biggest indication this company will probably ever have? PIPs when you are apparently trying to attract top talent for expansion? PIPs when you are trying to build a culture at ITCI? Be careful what type of culture you are building ITCI. I just dont get it. If these territories are still underperforming a couple quarters into the bipolar launch then ok, PIPs would be more understandable.

I believe that was a joke. Plan B. The morning after pill.

Without question it is the number one reason very good, qualified candidates are NOT coming to ITCI. Drug is good, pipeline is good, pay is fare, bonuses, ect. But, the culture they are creating here with these PIPS and the metrics driven approach(even though metrics can be overlooked in many cases if all else is good) during these times of Covid is a culture killer. I have no idea what they are thinking, other than that they believe in leading by fear.

Without question it is the number one reason very good, qualified candidates are NOT coming to ITCI. Drug is good, pipeline is good, pay is fare, bonuses, ect. But, the culture they are creating here with these PIPS and the metrics driven approach(even though metrics can be overlooked in many cases if all else is good) during these times of Covid is a culture killer. I have no idea what they are thinking, other than that they believe in leading by fear.

They are not using PIPs to lead by fear. They use them to get you to leave on your own.

Sadly, very true. I would never suggest a role here to anyone I know.

PIPs during a pandemic? PIPs when you are getting ready to launch the biggest indication this company will probably ever have? PIPs when you are apparently trying to attract top talent for expansion? PIPs when you are trying to build a culture at ITCI? Be careful what type of culture you are building ITCI. I just dont get it. If these territories are still underperforming a couple quarters into the bipolar launch then ok, PIPs would be more understandable.

the pandemic is over big guy! Back to work....real work