• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Wow

Anonymous

So I am fairly new to the company and want to have a good attitude but I have such a sense of uneasiness . What do you think will be said by Mr Naito on the telecast in May? Does anyone else feel like we Are going to have major cuts again this year? Why are we all of a sudden focusing on such an old drug when A 23 is still in launch mode. Have they given up on this brand? Thoughts ?

<

So I am fairly new to the company and want to have a good attitude but I have such a sense of uneasiness . What do you think will be said by Mr Naito on the telecast in May? Does anyone else feel like we Are going to have major cuts again this year? Why are we all of a sudden focusing on such an old drug when A 23 is still in launch mode. Have they given up on this brand? Thoughts ?

Here's a thought...Get out!

Maybe he'll address the impact of catastrophic events in Japan changing the business outlook. Rolling blackouts and rationed water could alter API production, which could impact future drug product inventory.