Woke up with an erection this morning

Anonymous

Thinking about the female Dr with the big hooters who told me she'd still write Crestor for me, since I've been drilling her (her hubby has ED).

I'm so happy to be an AZ Man!!

<

I'm an AZ Man and make "special" appointments with the cute female Drs to drill them over their lunch break..either the back seat of my company ride (got the tinted windows and love lotion in the glove box!) or a local Motel 6!

I go for the Crestor close as I'm going for the downstroke: "So, Dr. Smith, will u Rx Crestor every day?" Dr. Smith (before climaxing): "Ohhh yes!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

My motto: Whatever it takes to get the business :)

I'm an AZ Man and make "special" appointments with the cute female Drs to drill them over their lunch break..either the back seat of my company ride (got the tinted windows and love lotion in the glove box!) or a local Motel 6!

I go for the Crestor close as I'm going for the downstroke: "So, Dr. Smith, will u Rx Crestor every day?" Dr. Smith (before climaxing): "Ohhh yes!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

My motto: Whatever it takes to get the business :)

Take your business elsewhere...weirdo.

"Woke up this morning...brushed mah teeth and gums"

"Thought about mah routing schedule and those big boobie MA's...and I said Yum Yum!!"

"Started up mah Taurus, headed down da road..I believe I'm feeelin' fine!"

"Did a threesome with a nurse and an MA after we chomped on cheese and wine"

"Another Day ..another prescription..and gettin' laid on during AZ time"

Woke up this morning...went to the bathroom and rubbed out another one

Momma always told me I was the chosen one

Wiped the man-goo off my hands :::eek:ooh baby, I believe I'm feelin' fine!!

Ready to go sell Crestor...it's about that time!