Woke Evangelical Leader Pat Robertson

anonymous

Why has Pat gone full “woke” like these companies all of a sudden? Business related to the growing Minority Majority?

Evangelical leader Pat Robertson gave a damning critique of American police for an “onslaught” of violence against Black Americans, blaming a “low-paid” force consisting of “not the best and brightest”.

“There’s just no comparison,” said Mr Robertson. “Now how she made the difference, when she shot that poor guy to death, saying this is what I thought was my Taser. And if you can’t tell the difference in the feel of those things, it’s crazy.”

“You know I am pro-police folks, I think we need the police, we need their service, and they do a good job, but if they don’t stop this onslaught, they cannot do this,” said Mr Robertson.

“You know, the police in Virginia picked up a lieutenant in the Army and began to give him trouble, and our state police are highly trained, but why they don’t stop this?” said Mr Robertson. “And this thing that’s going on in Minnesota with Derek Chauvin. I mean they ought to put him under the jail.”

<