• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

With Merck for 25+ years - any of these people useful?

anonymous

Seeing a growing clan of “friends” that’s seem to be protecting each other and that have all been in the company over 25 years

Most of these people were given a hand up or mistakes they made swept under the carpet and now are in increasingly powerful and important roles

Let’s get these freeloaders outta here please!!!

Conveniently given comfortable global or country lead roles, These brand leads and Managing directors should be ashamed of themselves!

Seeing a growing clan of “friends” that’s seem to be protecting each other and that have all been in the company over 25 years

Most of these people were given a hand up or mistakes they made swept under the carpet and now are in increasingly powerful and important roles

Let’s get these freeloaders outta here please!!!

Conveniently given comfortable global or country lead roles, These brand leads and Managing directors should be ashamed of themselves!
clan of friends? We know racist code when posted. You just made the list!

They have all done well helping each other to look relevant but how can we grow as a company with all these life long failures?

Canada is bad I know, EU is worse and US takes the cake for the worst of the worst VPs all hugging onto pension packages

EU??
We lost Chantal F. Germany and replaced her with exactly what you are describing. A lifer here at Merck that never achieved, replacing a true inspirational leader in Chantal!! We lose the innovators and inspirers and are left with these sycophants.

I feel like I’m surrounded by dusty old men in this place lately.

EU is largely becoming pointless however, so maybe there is something to be said about pushing these characters there to feel relevant chasing policy reform

bring back Chantal!!!!

EU??
We lost Chantal F. Germany and replaced her with exactly what you are describing. A lifer here at Merck that never achieved, replacing a true inspirational leader in Chantal!! We lose the innovators and inspirers and are left with these sycophants.

I feel like I’m surrounded by dusty old men in this place lately.

EU is largely becoming pointless however, so maybe there is something to be said about pushing these characters there to feel relevant chasing policy reform

bring back Chantal!!!!

Chanta will be crawling back… where she went is horrible