Wilm HQ Thread

anonymous

CP is traditionally for the field with bits and pieces of “Home Office” people chiming in on some of the threads. Sometimes their info is accurate, but one must wade through all of the threads to find any info. Obviously, when the field is impacted HQ is impacted in various ways, but I thought I’d start a thread so HQ employees could post what they’ve been told, field-related or not.

<

CP is traditionally for the field with bits and pieces of “Home Office” people chiming in on some of the threads. Sometimes their info is accurate, but one must wade through all of the threads to find any info. Obviously, when the field is impacted HQ is impacted in various ways, but I thought I’d start a thread so HQ employees could post what they’ve been told, field-related or not.
Oh how cute !

Ok so talk about all the changes that have happened in HQ that they don't tell the field about.....

Ok so talk about all the changes that have happened in HQ that they don't tell the field about.....

Here is a useful exercise. List the initials of high ranking, highly tenured H.Q. employees who were forced out over that last 2 years. These are people with more than 20 years tenure, in their 50s and who were promoted several times in their careers.

Here is a useful exercise. List the initials of high ranking, highly tenured H.Q. employees who were forced out over that last 2 years. These are people with more than 20 years tenure, in their 50s and who were promoted several times in their careers.

This is true. They started weeding out these people who were mainly legacy pension eligible several years ago. This has been a steady erosion over time to minimize discrimination lawsuits. There will be more to come this year.