• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Will Institutional Sales have cuts too??

any moles out there? What's the deal? Any cuts in the Northeast ? Should I be actively looking elsewhere?

I'm no mole, but I have good eyesight. I can see that most reps can't see many key customers. Our products are old and on the downward spiral, and most sales would still happen w/o us. So... I guess they will leave us alone since leadership has no clue, except how many webcasts are getting done. Our drugs, truthfully should be given to established products, or simply stop all detailing efforts ala Rappamune, whose sales atre up this year with no sales force.

I am in the NE and ask that you STFU immediately. Instead, focus on what leadership wants: doing lots of programs, lots of web casts and sending in success stories.

Bottom line: low sales rank and lots of programs = high GPM and high reward from bosses
high sales rank and no programs = on a watch list

I am in the NE and ask that you STFU immediately. Instead, focus on what leadership wants: doing lots of programs, lots of web casts and sending in success stories.

Bottom line: low sales rank and lots of programs = high GPM and high reward from bosses

stop the presses......you've got sales numbers??????? That's awesome. It's mid-July and I still have nothing.

What ever happened to the focus on driving sales.back in 06 pfizer
touted we will be sales driven bs activities