Why won’t they let Trump attend his son’s graduation?

<

Uh oh. Grandpa vag is not going to like this viewpoint. He and his loyal Libs of Pharma followers are going to have very strong opinions on how you live in your moms basement and are a Putin loyalist.

Actually, I'll take this opportunity to inform everyone that 1) The judge NEVER said he couldn't attend - Trump said that. 2) What the judge said was, he'd have to see how the trial was going. 3) The judge has just informed him that he may attend:

Judge Lets Trump Attend Son Barron’s Graduation During Hush Money Trial—After Trump Blasts Judge

And all along he's been saying this is a conspiracy to keep him from campaigning. On Wednesdays, there is no court. So today was he campaigning? Nope, he was in Mar-a-Lago hosting a dinner for people who are buying his new set of NFT trading cards.

And all along he's been saying this is a conspiracy to keep him from campaigning. On Wednesdays, there is no court. So today was he campaigning? Nope, he was in Mar-a-Lago hosting a dinner for people who are buying his new set of NFT trading cards.
Gotta love how the republicans are bringing the best and brightest candidates to run for their major offices- a convicted sex abuser who sold bibles, now nft cards. I suppose it’s a slight step up from a candidate with a worm in his brain. And the fools spend their time denigrating Joe Biden- the one guy who is a real Christian, who has brought jobs and stability to america. But but but groceries are expensive they say!!!! Maybe quit spending your money on bs stuff like huge pickup trucks and going to concerts and sports events. I have lived a long life and honestly if Americans get Donald trump they deserve him. He will wreck this country in a few years.

Gotta love how the republicans are bringing the best and brightest candidates to run for their major offices- a convicted sex abuser who sold bibles, now nft cards. I suppose it’s a slight step up from a candidate with a worm in his brain. And the fools spend their time denigrating Joe Biden- the one guy who is a real Christian, who has brought jobs and stability to america. But but but groceries are expensive they say!!!! Maybe quit spending your money on bs stuff like huge pickup trucks and going to concerts and sports events. I have lived a long life and honestly if Americans get Donald trump they deserve him. He will wreck this country in a few years.

Exactly,
We've never had it so good.
The young people don't remember what it was like.