• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Why is Conicelli still here???

anonymous

that Jersey shore reject midget needs to go. Beside the obligatory spread sheet, has he just lost accounts? what has the guy achieved in the last 5 years? Ass kisser of the year. No that’s butches job.

that Jersey shore reject midget needs to go. Beside the obligatory spread sheet, has he just lost accounts? what has the guy achieved in the last 5 years?

We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again.

We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again.

This is what’s wrong with Baxter. I would guess it is an ex Walmart manager who is hired as an associate rep but is now in charge of a territory.

He's in preservation mode, trying to stay under Vince's radar and relevant. Melissa and Rick are both gone and he's now the senior AVP. What's that say? But since Vince loves ass kissers, Coni's going nowhere.
It is truly heartening to witness the exemplary leadership displayed by senior members within an organization, as they consistently surpass expectations and strive for excellence. However, it is disheartening to observe instances where weak leadership prevails, ultimately enabling the promotion of individuals who lack fortitude and are easily influenced. In contrast, the level of professionalism demonstrated by management can be truly inspiring, as evidenced by the Vice President's assertive communication with managers regarding their treatment of sales representatives. Such instances serve as a stark reminder of the importance of strong and ethical leadership practices within organizations. Nothing better than hearing C//bag saying” eat a shit burger “ to the sales force. Classic.

It is truly heartening to witness the exemplary leadership displayed by senior members within an organization, as they consistently surpass expectations and strive for excellence. However, it is disheartening to observe instances where weak leadership prevails, ultimately enabling the promotion of individuals who lack fortitude and are easily influenced. In contrast, the level of professionalism demonstrated by management can be truly inspiring, as evidenced by the Vice President's assertive communication with managers regarding their treatment of sales representatives. Such instances serve as a stark reminder of the importance of strong and ethical leadership practices within organizations. Nothing better than hearing C//bag saying” eat a shit burger “ to the sales force. Classic.
We've seen less of the former and way too much of the latter. Leadership has buried its head and won't poke it out until we get past September. They'll come on hot and heavy saying "it's been a challenging year but we have to finish the year on a high note".
As for the VP comment regarding treatment of the sales reps, I know I'm guilty of tuning that guy out, but did I miss something? He's great at talking a good game but doesn't deliver on any of his statements, aside from getting us more Baxter swag than I could ever wear.

He’s Still around because flying under the radar for years is his strength , not taking any risks, never sticks his neck out for his people and generally avoiding all and any pushback to leadership for the past ten years. What did I miss

Frankly who gives a shit about conicelli… AS has 2 products they have been selling for the past 30 years with no innovation whatsoever beside enhancing the syringe… I really wonder how you can still convince no believers.. and believers have probably been bought for sometime… we all know it makes no difference at all in any surgery …

That’s about the best, most concise description of AS products written here. If switching to Evicel & Surgiflo was causing harm to patients, it would have become apparent over the last 20 years. Nobody cares.

Some of the most out of touch posts I have ever seen. "We need to finish the rest of the year strong". What else would you say if you were in their position as a leader? "It's ok to not finish strong"? So dumb.

Ethicon products are inferior but just good enough. If you haven't heard and experienced this in the field then you are not in the field enough. We have the surgeon preferred products. They have the physician acceptable products.

How can Chris actually help you sell more? Short answer is that there is very little our AVPs can do us reps. It's on us as a region to work as a team to succeed. The negativity doesn't get us anywhere. If you are unhappy Leave, life is too short, find some where else where you are happy. I'm being sincere that I wish you the best of luck whether you stay or go.

Some of the most out of touch posts I have ever seen. "We need to finish the rest of the year strong". What else would you say if you were in their position as a leader? "It's ok to not finish strong"? So dumb.

Ethicon products are inferior but just good enough. If you haven't heard and experienced this in the field then you are not in the field enough. We have the surgeon preferred products. They have the physician acceptable products.

How can Chris actually help you sell more? Short answer is that there is very little our AVPs can do us reps. It's on us as a region to work as a team to succeed. The negativity doesn't get us anywhere. If you are unhappy Leave, life is too short, find some where else where you are happy. I'm being sincere that I wish you the best of luck whether you stay or go.
Try reading these post with a broader perspective. Those finish the year strong comments are typical of leadership and this AS leadership team is no exception, CC included. We haven't had a strategy in place all year but we're all suddenly going to sprint to the end? Silence since the national sales meeting but not that fall is here, go get those sales! Just like this Acquity calls the managers will have to do, the year end push to magically hit our numbers is a joke. A good sales rep, like you, should already be doing that. But in your opinion, better late than never, I guess.
If you're happy with the current situation, good for you. A larger base of us are not. We like Baxter but CC, Lindley, the new guy in the Central, Vince, Steve, all of them need to help us do better and sell more.
CC has been getting his masters all these years, let's see him put it good use. But I bet telling us to sell more at the end of the year wasn't part of his curriculum and isn't a plan to finish the year.

Facts

CC and others survive because they kiss ass better than the rest of us. While Meg chose her friends and kept them on for personal reasons, Vince is too ego driven to make a change. He likes that Chris, Derek, Dave and others all bend a knee to him. He knows what a train wreck DR is but refuses to ditch him. Same with Chris. Everyone agrees that none of these clowns deserve their role but then again, does Vince?

Man they should create a serie out of that AS business unit…
Might actually make more money than there dumb products…. And save us from Conicelli, Meg and kiss my ass…
What i would say to AS sales reps and others either you keep selling and shut up or just change company and stop complaining…. Nobody gives a shit about cicolina and others folks in that BU…

Man they should create a serie out of that AS business unit…
Might actually make more money than there dumb products…. And save us from Conicelli, Meg and kiss my ass…
What i would say to AS sales reps and others either you keep selling and shut up or just change company and stop complaining…. Nobody gives a shit about cicolina and others folks in that BU…
Who gives a shit what you think. If you're not a part of it, your opinion means nothing.
This place is a dumpster fire led by an incompetent Stryker reject and needs to be called out for it. His shitty leadership mirrors Joe's.

Man if you are not happy resign and rolloff and you want to fight then this is the wrong forum… you may tell the truth here but it won’t change anything…
This place is a dumpster across the board and surely it won’t improve while Johnny is flying the jet…
You better look for another job and turn that negativity into something positive for you…
I tell you this place is depressing and surely not influencing people positively unfortunately… it is like being in a mad house…

It couldn't have happened soon enough but now that Vince is out the door, does this open the door for CC to step in? Will Steve go with the inside guy or go outside again and pick another ortho or spine guy who doesn't know shit about our products or business? I'm not advocating for Chris but what's the point of having him in his ASD/AVP position for the last 10 years, paying for his MBA and all those classes? Vince proved just how worthless outside guys are when he admitted he knew nothing about our products or business when he came in and then he didn't make it two years. Failed Perclot launch, pulling in ZS and then botching the comp plan, those are all on Vince. Now they're on Steve, who probably won't be here for next years NSM.