Why does merz keep hiring big pharma rejects?

<

Agree. I can't believe that they hire people that run a profitable business versus the previous management that was great at losing money. What in the world were they thinking???

Agree. I can't believe that they hire people that run a profitable business versus the previous management that was great at losing money. What in the world were they thinking???

Obviously, you are completely clueless as to the financial health of our company, present and past. Your sarcasm might be funny if you actually had any insight. Unfortunately, you along with the rest of us are all for sale.

Obviously, you are completely clueless as to the financial health of our company, present and past. Your sarcasm might be funny if you actually had any insight. Unfortunately, you along with the rest of us are all for sale.

Sorry, but those are the FACTS. No, the company is not up for sale either. Stop getting your news from the bathroom stall.

Why does merz keep hiring big pharma rejects?

Probably for the same reason your mother offers dollar handies to sailors and gym teachers on the express checkout line at the grocery store

well I work at merz and sales are DOWN..the place on the med device side is a mess with to move to Raleigh. Losing good people who know what they are doing. raleigh---Its not a medical device area and those idiots that work in NC are sooooooo stupid...no qualified applicants... just rename Merz the Titanic. ICEBURG AHEAD!!!!!!

well I work at merz and sales are DOWN..the place on the med device side is a mess with to move to Raleigh. Losing good people who know what they are doing. raleigh---Its not a medical device area and those idiots that work in NC are sooooooo stupid...no qualified applicants... just rename Merz the Titanic. ICEBURG AHEAD!!!!!!

Sales are up and profits are up. Sorry, chicken little.