• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Why can't we just cancel 1S this year??

<

because they would rather spend millions on this crap then give their sales people a bonus or raise.

Bonus and/or raise is direct deposited. The upper management wants the rush to stand in front of you terrified troops and hear you applaud them. It is a way to satisfy their Napoleon Complex to know they are indeed the boss and you are nothing.

Really? Well, I'm going to sleep through most of it whether hiding in my room or hiding in the enormous crowd of sheep. I will smile and act like I'm listening but in reality I will be thinking about what hot piece of meat I'm going to bang senseless at midnight or what movie of the week I can rent. Look at it this way, it is time out of the field to visit with a few that you like and laugh at the ones you hate. Management will stand there clueless as usual, totally unaware the applause is bc we cannot wait for them to get off the stage. What I really like is how my PMP and all awards were based on October numbers rather than a true year with the company. This place is a joke. FU management!

Why in the hell would you want to miss this one! The purple Koolaid will be flowing like Georgetown and reverend Jim and company will be telling everyone how to come to 'Jesus'!
This one will be priceless and it will be well worth the ticket and the long flight from pillar to post just to see the look on their faces and to hear one more time, "We are not getting away from the new commercial model, we just want to see with all the augmentation and a new line of bullshit if she can still pimp." You'd be crazy to miss this one!

One of my former colleagues, now in WP, was very skilled in showing up only for those critical workshops or breakouts where they did a headcount. He was simply brilliant. Well, that is why he has been promoted.

I do look forward to the roundtables where reps can interact directly with selected skilled reps for a dose of realism and practicality. The rest is mostly a lot of fluff.

Its a businss write off for the co.!!!

So glad I won't be there! It saddens me to think of all having to sit in what feels like hell. It is so hard to put on a fake smile without wanting to just go postal on the place! I just couldn't fake it anymore, so tired of playing the insanity merck game. Life is now so good. I might be making the $$$ like I used to but I have freedom.