• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Why are so many leaving recently and where is everyone going?

<

The people I know that have left recently have been smart enough to wait until a great opportunity came along. Some have went to other oncology positions and some biologics.

People left because they had terrible managers and know one will do anything to change that. Others are leaving when they find positions, just watch. Turnover here is about 35% per year. Most I know of went to better oncology jobs.

Reactions: henry85

Eisai is a very nice company, just my experience, but the drug is old. What can you do? Of course reps will switch to something new and higher pay.
I guess everything is relative. Like an airport Marriott is nice compared to the Motel 6, but it's a dump compared to a Four Seasons. Eisai is nice compared to Pfizer or J & J or Merck...I guess...is it nice compared to the good biotechs? Nah...