• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Why are HO people so anti field force?

<

If they treated us like competent professionals they would be unnecessary.

Anyone ever wonder why the car allowance proposal was so preposterous? $700/month to cover vehicle, mileage, gas, tolls, maintenance. My accountant looked at that and laughed out loud. AO researched and proposed something that was a loser to those actually filling the tank so that her job would be safe from layoffs.

No other company, similar to Eisai in terms of size, structure, territory geography would purpose something so out of whack with what reality demands. My friend employed by another pharma company got $350/month, gas, tolls, parking and $.32/mile. That's reality AO. To bad OB didn't check your work.

You should have been turned loose after Mirai. Or during HO clean house

Anyone ever wonder why the car allowance proposal was so preposterous? $700/month to cover vehicle, mileage, gas, tolls, maintenance. My accountant looked at that and laughed out loud. AO researched and proposed something that was a loser to those actually filling the tank so that her job would be safe from layoffs.

No other company, similar to Eisai in terms of size, structure, territory geography would purpose something so out of whack with what reality demands. My friend employed by another pharma company got $350/month, gas, tolls, parking and $.32/mile. That's reality AO. To bad OB didn't check your work.

Yeah she's the worst, the car nazi. I also wanted a car allowance over fleet veh but the amount offered was an insult. Wish she would have been let go in reorg.

Left Eisai Onc for Ariad:

Car allowance is $1000 per month plus 56 cents per mile and I don't have to drive a cheap a$$ strip downed Dodge Journey!