• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Who's PUMPED about the Namzaric launch!?!?

anonymous

I mean, are they serious? Do they think this pile of shit generic combo is worth launching AGAIN? Unfucking real. If they want me out there selling that shit they better have someone in my car from compliance to blow me between calls.

<

I mean, are they serious? Do they think this pile of shit generic combo is worth launching AGAIN? Unfucking real. If they want me out there selling that shit they better have someone in my car from compliance to blow me between calls.

Just the beginning of a lot of big launches in 2017. Going to be a great year at Alllergan!

As much as I complain about national meetings, it's good to see everyone and there are a few good points to each meeting. Not for this. It's a total waste of money and shareholders should be questioning why this is even happening. It's probably so BS has an audience for his town hall meeting when he announces another overpriced acquisition that doesn't help the PC sales force. Look at what he's been buying. You think PC is staying around for the long term? What indicators would have you believe that?