• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Whoever thought...

anonymous

It would be a right wing coup ... led by Bolton....and supported by Bush, Romney and Powell....and so many other Republicans... everyone thought it would be the Dems....

Hahahahahaaaaaa...

Trump’s beat them before and he’ll beat them again. Just another failed coup by kooks!

If the First Amendment stands for anything, it is that the Government does not have the power to clasp its hand over the mouth of a citizen attempting to speak on a matter of great public import.The book has been fact-checked and reviewed for classified information in a way that differed from others like it in terms of severity. The publisher states: "Although I do not consider myself an expert on national security matters, based on my review, it seems inconceivable to me that it contains any information that is properly classified or that would otherwise harm national security. To be sure, the Book contains information that is likely to be highly embarrassing to the Administration and the President, but my understanding is that embarrassment alone is not sufficient reason to classify information.”

He further pointed out that Trump’s “many public statements” on the forthcoming memoir reinforce his belief that the real goal of his lawsuit is to shield Trump from an unflattering portrayal. Still, he said, “Based on my decades of publishing experience, I have absolute confidence that the Book is a matter of utmost public importance.”

If the First Amendment stands for anything, it is that the Government does not have the power to clasp its hand over the mouth of a citizen attempting to speak on a matter of great public import.The book has been fact-checked and reviewed for classified information in a way that differed from others like it in terms of severity. The publisher states: "Although I do not consider myself an expert on national security matters, based on my review, it seems inconceivable to me that it contains any information that is properly classified or that would otherwise harm national security. To be sure, the Book contains information that is likely to be highly embarrassing to the Administration and the President, but my understanding is that embarrassment alone is not sufficient reason to classify information.”

He further pointed out that Trump’s “many public statements” on the forthcoming memoir reinforce his belief that the real goal of his lawsuit is to shield Trump from an unflattering portrayal. Still, he said, “Based on my decades of publishing experience, I have absolute confidence that the Book is a matter of utmost public importance.”
Just one little problem, Bolton is t just the average citizen and is therefore restricted in what he can say.

No, if the first amendment means anything it’s the people have the freedom to practice their religion I both the private and public spheres without fear of repercussions or being told by the government at any level that they can’t. First amendment religious freedom is the FIRST freedom and has been under attack for years now and you never are bothered by it. You’re either a champion of ALL of the first amendment freedoms or you’re really not a champion of any so please spare us your ludicrous babbling and pathetic hypocrisy!

No, if the first amendment means anything it’s the people have the freedom to practice their religion I both the private and public spheres without fear of repercussions or being told by the government at any level that they can’t. First amendment religious freedom is the FIRST freedom and has been under attack for years now and you never are bothered by it. You’re either a champion of ALL of the first amendment freedoms or you’re really not a champion of any so please spare us your ludicrous babbling and pathetic hypocrisy!

Babble? You just took more word to babble YOUR interpretation than are contained in the amendment. The five freedoms outlined in the First Amendment are: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to assembly and the right to petition the government. My comments were spot on. ;)

Babble? You just took more word to babble YOUR interpretation than are contained in the amendment. The five freedoms outlined in the First Amendment are: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, the right to assembly and the right to petition the government. My comments were spot on. ;)
Yep, babble is all you have. Oh, and ducking the point of my post. Even when given a golden opportunity you refused to defend religious freedom. ;)

Speaking of babble, we remember when you said Trump's only mistake was firing Bolton. What happened to that babble? Hiding out? Pretending you never said it? Don't make the committee dig it out Sparky. ;)

Speaking of babble, we remember when you said Trump's only mistake was firing Bolton. What happened to that babble? Hiding out? Pretending you never said it? Don't make the committee dig it out Sparky. ;)
Try to stay on topic idiot boy. If you want to discuss this then start a thread and I’ll be more than happy to smack you as usual.
Meanwhile, your babble concerning the first amendment remains just that!

Try to stay on topic idiot boy. If you want to discuss this then start a thread and I’ll be more than happy to smack you as usual.
Meanwhile, your babble concerning the first amendment remains just that!

Nice dodge just as I predickted. :p

You’re the one dodging. You won’t start the thread. Go ahead I dare you. Till then you predicted nothing and I dodged nothing. :p

It's already in a thread, an old thread. I'm not about to go looking for it - better things to do - just answer the question and quit hiding and sliding. ;)