• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Who is your customer?

anonymous

I'm doing a graduate project on the patient centricity movement in pharma and I was wondering if you could help- what do you call doctors when you talk about them internally? Are they clients? Customers? Or is that the patient? Or the insurance companies? Trying to do an informal poll on how these various roles are labelled internally. I mean officially in front of your management, not what you really call them behind closed doors! ;)

<

I'm doing a graduate project on the patient centricity movement in pharma and I was wondering if you could help- what do you call doctors when you talk about them internally? Are they clients? Customers? Or is that the patient? Or the insurance companies? Trying to do an informal poll on how these various roles are labelled internally. I mean officially in front of your management, not what you really call them behind closed doors! ;)

You're certainly in the wrong place.... Welcome to Pharma Planet!:cool:

It depends on whether their writing or not.

Drs., customers, marks. Patient is inconsequential, rarely referred to at all. Insurance companies: assholes, money grubbers, partners in crime.