Who is the new HIV South Florida Big Boss Causing Issues??

Anonymous

First and foremost, I DO NOT work for Gilead....However, I work in the HIV therapeutic area and have heard in my offices about a new Director who is trying to push out very accomplished managers that work under him.

I am amazed that this person, whomever he is, has the b____s to question the talent he has under him just to be a prick!! Back off, the top prescribers will support and defend the HIV managers who have made this division and company what they are today.

Beg off and get a life as you are going to be blacklisted if you don't!

For not working at Gilead you seem pretty invested in this issue. However, I am sure you are in a much better position to evaluate those manager's performance versus this director. Why don't you just give him a call and enlighten him with your amazing management insights?

First and foremost, I DO NOT work for Gilead....However, I work in the HIV therapeutic area and have heard in my offices about a new Director who is trying to push out very accomplished managers that work under him.

I am amazed that this person, whomever he is, has the b____s to question the talent he has under him just to be a prick!! Back off, the top prescribers will support and defend the HIV managers who have made this division and company what they are today.

Beg off and get a life as you are going to be blacklisted if you don't!

What a joke. Call Gilead if you are so interested. Hide behind a board for reps. Loser.

I am the OP....Loser, I think not...

For not working at Gilead you seem pretty invested in this issue.

Yes, you are right, I am...especially when I see hard working, successful people getting bullied by senior management just for the sake of justifying their job.

However, I am sure you are in a much better position to evaluate those manager's performance versus this director.

Just because I call a "spade" a "spade"?? This industry has become one of fear and intimidation. If you want the best out of your people, treat them with respect and value their contributions. They will in return give you their best because they don't want to disappoint you. Time for a course in "Effective Leadership".

Yes, you are right, I am...especially when I see hard working, successful people getting bullied by senior management just for the sake of justifying their job.

However, I am sure you are in a much better position to evaluate those manager's performance versus this director.

Just because I call a "spade" a "spade"?? This industry has become one of fear and intimidation. If you want the best out of your people, treat them with respect and value their contributions. They will in return give you their best because they don't want to disappoint you. Time for a course in "Effective Leadership".

No more bullying.

Saw this clown recently, thinks he is all that.....What a joke! Accounts already can't stomach his arrogance........