Who is that crazy NJ DM???

She is nuts!
I think I know who you mean.

Put it like this: once upon a time, there were many people that were stuck in sales for 6-7 years, with no hope of being promoted to DM. Then, by coincidence, we started gobbling up our co-promote Lipitor and COX 2 partners (even back then we knew that our pipeline was a pipe dream). Well, not too many upper-level managers and marketers from Warner Lambert, Pharmacia, Parke Davis "made the cut" over here.

So, we pulled the move of the arrogant fool: we promoted only our people to positions of authority in those now-vacant positions. Here is where the crazy DM (and so many like them) comes in: when we filled the open RM and marketing spots with Pfizer people who didnt make the cut with Alta and Steere (yeesh), we had to reach down to lower levels of the food chain to back fill THEIR former spots. And many of these 3rd tier managers are open-doored to the hilt, have bad turn-over, and low level of customer relationships.
This DM was one of them, I suspect.

I think I know who you mean.

Put it like this: once upon a time, there were many people that were stuck in sales for 6-7 years, with no hope of being promoted to DM. Then, by coincidence, we started gobbling up our co-promote Lipitor and COX 2 partners (even back then we knew that our pipeline was a pipe dream). Well, not too many upper-level managers and marketers from Warner Lambert, Pharmacia, Parke Davis "made the cut" over here.

So, we pulled the move of the arrogant fool: we promoted only our people to positions of authority in those now-vacant positions. Here is where the crazy DM (and so many like them) comes in: when we filled the open RM and marketing spots with Pfizer people who didnt make the cut with Alta and Steere (yeesh), we had to reach down to lower levels of the food chain to back fill THEIR former spots. And many of these 3rd tier managers are open-doored to the hilt, have bad turn-over, and low level of customer relationships.
This DM was one of them, I suspect.

She'actually a warm and caring human being.........