Who has the best technology

Anonymous

This forum is the most unintelligent site I have ever seen this side of facebook. Given the collective intelligence and education of the workforce at any pump company or CGM company, you would think we would band together to collaboratively work on helping people with diabetes with our products. Yes we all compete against each other, but there are still Type 1 patients using NPH and mixed insulin injections. So a 10 year old pump... which its not... would be leaps and bounds better beyond that. It seems that you are so busy slamming each other that you have forgotten what the real goal is. Youre on here slamming sensors and slamming pumps and slamming managers. Imagine if a patient who was trying to make a decision about which company to choose finds the nonsense on this forum. y'all make the entire market look stupid. I fully believe in Medtronic products. However, I believe that any awareness about pumps or CGM from any company will positively drive the trend toward improving diabetes management. If you are driving yourself toward that goal, you would have no time to be on this site. The real goal is to get patients to CHOOSE CGM and CHOOSE PUMP THERAPY. We are not even scratching the surface of the potential of the marketplace and the potential to truly change peoples lives. any insulin pump will change your life if the company, caregiver and clinician office has the tools and KNOWS HOW TO MANAGE THE THERAPY... that is a fact. There is no healthy competition here on this site. no fundamental discussion regarding HOW TO EXPAND THE MARKET to HELP PEOPLE with this horrible detrimental fatal illness. I really really hope patients reading these boards dont deny themsleves the benefits of our technologies just because of the perception you create.

<

Let me put it in kindergarten form for you. Obviously from your reply, there was a lack of understanding.

ALL pump and CGM companies===>

creating awareness of diabetes technology superior to MDI alone===>

with healthy competition without slamming each other ===>

PLUS===>

patients leading longer lives utilizing that technology PLUS clinicians mastering therapy management using those technology

EQUALS===>

Better managed care access and higher degree of public awareness and market expansion of the use of technology to manage diabetes.

If you dont like your manager or your job, get out. There are plenty of people in line for your job and territory and plenty of DM patients needing the therapy that youre too busy to promote.