Who got laid off last April 4 th

Anonymous

Well all I have to say is it's been liberating! Away from all that toxicity of sucking up! No Pearl programs( please) teaching office staff phone ettiquette! No more United Way walks or giving back to the community! Via Con Dias! Novartians!

<

The 5 yr. bimbo, who never worked a full day ever, they kept in my territory after dumping me after 31 years of 30 successful drug launches because her salary was 1/2 of mine. What goes around comes around because she dumped Novartis 9 months later for a medical device company. Can you believe my ex-manager had the nerve to invite me to his birthday party this month when my "career" job is currently being posted on the internet! So glad I had over a year off to recover from the stress of 12 hr. days thanks to severance PLUS unemployment pay and lifetime medical benefits since I was eligible for early retirement. Now I have a wonderful job supervising pharmacy technicians. Feels like a part-time job as it is 8a-4:30p and no paperwork at home! The pay is just as good! With my Novartis pension collecting 5%, I won't have to touch it for 6 more years, at age 62, and will then be making 86% of what I made working when I retire! Good riddance!

The 5 yr. bimbo, who never worked a full day ever, they kept in my territory after dumping me after 31 years of 30 successful drug launches because her salary was 1/2 of mine. What goes around comes around because she dumped Novartis 9 months later for a medical device company. Can you believe my ex-manager had the nerve to invite me to his birthday party this month when my "career" job is currently being posted on the internet! So glad I had over a year off to recover from the stress of 12 hr. days thanks to severance PLUS unemployment pay and lifetime medical benefits since I was eligible for early retirement. Now I have a wonderful job supervising pharmacy technicians. Feels like a part-time job as it is 8a-4:30p and no paperwork at home! The pay is just as good! With my Novartis pension collecting 5%, I won't have to touch it for 6 more years, at age 62, and will then be making 86% of what I made working when I retire! Good riddance!

12 hour days? F' that - you deserved to be fired if you couldn't get done what you needed to. I get pissed if I work a 6 hour day - most of that travel time in the car.

The fact a Bimbo could do your job at half the cost proves your position was worthless. Nobody I know (33 years - Prez Club, Cornerstone - and still hardly working) ever really put in 12 hour days ... ever...as is in like NEVER.