Who does the Hiring for Eisai???

<

He's your best bet for the inside track on any jobs.

op here...

Pretty funny and actually a real name....I used above poster's advice n GOOGLED him, which lead me to Linkedin.

So he's the President/CEO of Eisai! Awesome! What am I going to do with this info though??? Even if I get his email, what? I shoot an email to the president? He'll piss on it! Now a contact in the SE Region would help greatly :)

THANK YOU!

OP, disregard the previous idiotic immature posts. Here is the correct info. First, Eisai doesn't use recruiters. Usually DMs get resumes from HR and recommendations from other members of their district or other employees at Eisai. There is a face to face interview with the hiring DM followed by another interview with another DM or two DMs at the same time and finally with the Regional Director. If you're interested in a position with Eisai I would certainly apply online but also try to get an internal contact. Go to local Neurology offices and see if you can get the business card of the local rep. Also try linkedin. If you have the background and experience they're looking for, you want to do everything you can to get your resume in the hands of the hiring DM. BTW, I'm assuming you have previous pharma experience. If you don't....well that could be a huge uphill battle. Good Luck.

op here...

Pretty funny and actually a real name....I used above poster's advice n GOOGLED him, which lead me to Linkedin.

So he's the President/CEO of Eisai! Awesome! What am I going to do with this info though??? Even if I get his email, what? I shoot an email to the president? He'll piss on it! Now a contact in the SE Region would help greatly :)

THANK YOU!

try: Amy Tyler

OP, disregard the previous idiotic immature posts. Here is the correct info. First, Eisai doesn't use recruiters. Usually DMs get resumes from HR and recommendations from other members of their district or other employees at Eisai. There is a face to face interview with the hiring DM followed by another interview with another DM or two DMs at the same time and finally with the Regional Director. If you're interested in a position with Eisai I would certainly apply online but also try to get an internal contact. Go to local Neurology offices and see if you can get the business card of the local rep. Also try linkedin. If you have the background and experience they're looking for, you want to do everything you can to get your resume in the hands of the hiring DM. BTW, I'm assuming you have previous pharma experience. If you don't....well that could be a huge uphill battle. Good Luck.

Hey Einstein, N E V E R ASSume.

OP, disregard the previous idiotic immature posts. Here is the correct info. First, Eisai doesn't use recruiters. Usually DMs get resumes from HR and recommendations from other members of their district or other employees at Eisai. There is a face to face interview with the hiring DM followed by another interview with another DM or two DMs at the same time and finally with the Regional Director. If you're interested in a position with Eisai I would certainly apply online but also try to get an internal contact. Go to local Neurology offices and see if you can get the business card of the local rep. Also try linkedin. If you have the background and experience they're looking for, you want to do everything you can to get your resume in the hands of the hiring DM. BTW, I'm assuming you have previous pharma experience. f you don't....well that could be a huge uphill battle. Good Luck.

OP here

...Agree! instead of using CP as a tool to help US Reps against these Companies that dont give a FK about you and your family. Help each other get jobs and stay employeed for life...immature people using it to eat ST!

Anyway, yes I do have pharma experience. Good advice on how to get the local rep in my area However I already did that and there is only ONE rep where I live?? weird bc its a BiG city. SOuth East...BiG city...one rep?? the rep is missing in action even the offices havnt seen them in a while.