• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Who do we call to get an exemption for those that want to stay home?

anonymous

I asked my manager if could work from home he said I probably will be able to and to call HR I have called 5 times no one has called back can anyone help those of us out that want to join all of those working remote.

<

I do not know who to contact but will follow this hoping someone working remote will help us all out we should all be given the same opportunity to choose to stay home.

My exemption is tender actively approved I’ll know more in the next few days. What’s good for one is good for all. So excited to be able to drop daycare and be a full time stay at home mom while doing this remote. My other daughter is 6 and I am pulling her I’m so tired of her wearing masks.

My exemption is tender actively approved I’ll know more in the next few days. What’s good for one is good for all. So excited to be able to drop daycare and be a full time stay at home mom while doing this remote. My other daughter is 6 and I am pulling her I’m so tired of her wearing masks.

It sounds like these exemptions are just lies and fake medical excuses anyone can get. Is there a certain one that seems to work best I really want to work remotely TIA.

It sounds like these exemptions are just lies and fake medical excuses anyone can get. Is there a certain one that seems to work best I really want to work remotely TIA.

Call one of the stay at home reps and just ask them how they were able to scam the system it’s the easiest way to get it approved fastest I am starting to work remotely next week with a medical note it was very easy.

Call one of the stay at home reps and just ask them how they were able to scam the system it’s the easiest way to get it approved fastest I am starting to work remotely next week with a medical note it was very easy.

Who are the reps that are working h remote? I don’t know any please everyone let’s list who they are so they can help us all that want to work from home

can reps keep the car while working remote? I know one rep that is working remote now uses the company car for another job so I’m hoping I can keep it to get my kids to their play dates and for our trips we want to travel the US it is the perfect opportunity

can reps keep the car while working remote? I know one rep that is working remote now uses the company car for another job so I’m hoping I can keep it to get my kids to their play dates and for our trips we want to travel the US it is the perfect opportunity

yes you get to keep the car I have my company car and use it for everything we go everywhere in it and I work from home so there is no business it’s another perk to being remote. I just keep it on the down low so it flies under the radar.

yes you get to keep the car I have my company car and use it for everything we go everywhere in it and I work from home so there is no business it’s another perk to being remote. I just keep it on the down low so it flies under the radar.

Sounds like that is about to change very soon for these folks as it should.

Who are the reps that are working h remote? I don’t know any please everyone let’s list who they are so they can help us all that want to work from home

I am working from home in Michigan and am willing to help anyone wanting to get their exemption it is very simple and life at home is the bomb.