• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

While I thought for a long time.

anonymous

That Trump was telling the truth, this thing about Mazar cutting ties with him has me reeling. Why would ythey cut ties with an honest man? It just doesn't make sense.

That Trump was telling the truth, this thing about Mazar cutting ties with him has me reeling. Why would ythey cut ties with an honest man? It just doesn't make sense.

An honest man? What about his relentless attacks during the 2016 presidential campaign on Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server as secretary of state saying it was a risk due to Classified Information? And now the National Archives reveals that he took Classified Documents to Mara Lago? Isn't that Pot Kettle Black?

National Archives: Trump took classified items to Mar-a-Lago (msn.com)

What’d funny is that it took me a very short time to come to the conclusion that he is not an honest man and it will ultimately end up badly for him in this prosecution

What’d funny is that it took me a very short time to come to the conclusion that he is not an honest man and it will ultimately end up badly for him in this prosecution

And even funnier is the fact that Donald Trump’s Save America ended in January with $108 million in the bank, yet the former president’s political action committee didn’t donate any of it last month to the dozens of candidates he’s backing. Guess where it is going?

Now he's praising Putin !!! This is absolutely despicable that Trump, his loyal pundits & many Republicans remain an asset & mouthpiece for Russian propaganda - even more abhorrent that a former U.S. President would praise Putin's tyrannical actions on Ukraine & suggest them as a strategy for use on our Southern Border. Praising our adversary is akin ti kneeling for the National Anthem - fucking disgusting!

Now he's praising Putin !!! This is absolutely despicable that Trump, his loyal pundits & many Republicans remain an asset & mouthpiece for Russian propaganda - even more abhorrent that a former U.S. President would praise Putin's tyrannical actions on Ukraine & suggest them as a strategy for use on our Southern Border. Praising our adversary is akin ti kneeling for the National Anthem - fucking disgusting!
I think he is going to regret those statements. I think he’s becoming distracted and unraveled by all the court cases turning against him. So he’s lashing out, thinking his moronic minions will just take anything he says as gospel. I think he’s wrong though. One thing these flyover deplorables like is the good ole Merica. Sure, they’re happy to bash Brandon left and right, but if you start backing commies over the red, white, and booze. You will rapidly fall out of favor. I know they’re stupid, let’s hope they’re not THAT stupid to continue to support this carnival barker. It is fascinating to witness his fall from “greatness”

I think he is going to regret those statements. I think he’s becoming distracted and unraveled by all the court cases turning against him. So he’s lashing out, thinking his moronic minions will just take anything he says as gospel. I think he’s wrong though. One thing these flyover deplorables like is the good ole Merica. Sure, they’re happy to bash Brandon left and right, but if you start backing commies over the red, white, and booze. You will rapidly fall out of favor. I know they’re stupid, let’s hope they’re not THAT stupid to continue to support this carnival barker. It is fascinating to witness his fall from “greatness”
"...distracted and unraveled by all the court cases turning against him."

Really? Which ones would those be?

"...distracted and unraveled by all the court cases turning against him."

Really? Which ones would those be?

For starters the SCOTUS (remember 3 of our 9 SCOTUS judges are his picks) cases he didn't prevail on. The last one being his Executive Privilege one.

That's just a warmup, need we really go on?

Is there one that he won? ;)