• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Where is email

Asians are also the minority hire at Gilead. We are 50/50 women and men with well above average woke ratios… except for Asians. Respectful culture doesnt grant them the advocacy needed I suppose.

Asians are also the minority hire at Gilead. We are 50/50 women and men with well above average woke ratios… except for Asians. Respectful culture doesnt grant them the advocacy needed I suppose.

How do you know the percentages of ethnicities? Is it published or is it your own loose observation?

How do you know the percentages of ethnicities? Is it published or is it your own loose observation?

HR has shared this in the past. You may even be able to request it but I’ve seen the numbers. Women and men, it’s even Steven. Black and white is very close. Asians. Low single digits…. And we never hear a word because it’s not rhetoric politically and they don’t have strong advocacy like Black or Latino groups. These are the facts.