• Tue news: Obesity pill race heats up. Express Scripts sues FTC. More ESMO data. Kairos IPO. Daiichi-Merck guided-missile cancer drug. See more on our front page

Where is Dave Ricks NOW?

anonymous

Ricks is always out front pushing social justice issues….

Why is he silent on our servicemen hero’s and our ally’s being murdered in Afghanistan?

Where is Dave Ricks?

Both of the previous posts are idiots. Dave is not running Eli Lilly to comment on Afghanistan. Dave is here to increase the stock price. I would say he is doing a pretty good job

Appreciate you calling me an idiot.

I assume you are a genius working in the field for us falsifying your sales calls and playing the political game. Big freaking deal on the stock price......when people at corporate are dropping like flies, good luck getting all the work done that he has promised to Wall Street.

Oh, and you field peeps better be on your toes. Cuts are coming.

Appreciate you calling me an idiot.

I assume you are a genius working in the field for us falsifying your sales calls and playing the political game. Big freaking deal on the stock price......when people at corporate are dropping like flies, good luck getting all the work done that he has promised to Wall Street.

Oh, and you field peeps better be on your toes. Cuts are coming.
You Indy folk wouldn't have a job without the revenue generators in the field. Watch your mouth associate.

You Indy folk wouldn't have a job without the revenue generators in the field. Watch your mouth associate.

You arrogant ass.

It is field reps like you that make people hate Lilly.....and believe me, other companies detest Lilly reps more often than not.

I was a rep for many years and transitioned into corporate for my own private reasons. I am no fan of our corporate BS. Ricks and Skrovonski are ruining this company for their own ego satisfaction and personal wealth

Wonder what happened to the $30mill he gave BLM...

You arrogant ass.

It is field reps like you that make people hate Lilly.....and believe me, other companies detest Lilly reps more often than not.

I was a rep for many years and transitioned into corporate for my own private reasons. I am no fan of our corporate BS. Ricks and Skrovonski are ruining this company for their own ego satisfaction and personal wealth

Ignorant comment....whatever your political affiliation, there is zero need for a CEO to comment.

Quit name calling, it’s not productive.

Reality is that Dave Ricks needs to stop acting like a woke activist pandering to 8LM and L68TQ!!!

His press for diversity to hire minorities regardless of qualifications or merit is ridiculous.

It’s embarrassing as a proud black man who’s fought and earned everything I’ve gotten. I hate it when colleagues who don’t know me think I’m an affirmative action candidate.

This country is amazing while not perfect, it’s a place where anyone willing to work can succeed. Everyone willing to work can succeed.

Again, I posted here years ago, the incident where at the 2002 Diabetes meeting in Chicago, DR was making out on the dance floor of The Big Bar with a fellow women DM.

Shows he is the classic hollow suit wearing piece of human garbage that our esteemed universities are producing with their MBA programs.

Of course, one could argue it is the right of the aristocrat to do so, e.g. RFK and JFK.

You arrogant ass.

Watch your tone associate, you left the field because you couldnt make it in the field. You fled to Indianapolis, because those who cant sell, reside there. Look at our brand teams. Those idiots couldnt sell their way out of a wet paper bag.

Ignorant comment....whatever your political affiliation, there is zero need for a CEO to comment.
BS comment that came from a wokie individual. He/she comments on everything else you are ignormanous if you can’t see the light thru your total woke darkness. Thank god for CEO’s like Hobby Lobby and Chic Fillet have.

BS comment that came from a wokie individual. He/she comments on everything else you are ignormanous if you can’t see the light thru your total woke darkness. Thank god for CEO’s like Hobby Lobby and Chic Fillet have.
I believe both Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-A are hiring! You should go for it so you can proud of where you work!

I’m actually retired from this wokie company and CEO, thank the lord. Or can I pray to the Lord if I work with this company these days?
You can pray to whoever you wish and everyone else is welcome to follow their life path as well. That’s kind of the point. Allowing someone else to live their life as they choose doesn’t take away from you. Enjoy your retirement and thank you for your years of service at Lilly.