Where is Chris B?

<

I don’t think his job exists anymore. But, he probably landed somewhere soft and cushy within the company. Biogen consistently keeps people who suck and runs off people who are good, so he’s still here, you can count on it.

He is a very bad, bad man. I haven't got a clue what he did his entire tenure at Biogen. He was the exact same was at Sage Therapeutics. Everyone would say "what does this dude do all day?"

He is not a bad man. Useless tool? Political animal? Phony as they come? Absolutely but not a bad man

Are you kidding? I agree with the other poster. This man hides behind religion to make himself look good. He wouldn't hesitate to stab you in he back if given the chance. I see no good intension. Of course he has his buddies he always seems to hire and keep afloat even when they are completely not qualified. That outlines it right there for you.

Are you kidding? I agree with the other poster. This man hides behind religion to make himself look good. He wouldn't hesitate to stab you in he back if given the chance. I see no good intension. Of course he has his buddies he always seems to hire and keep afloat even when they are completely not qualified. That outlines it right there for you.

I haven’t seen the things you’re talking about. He’s always seemed like a nice guy, but one who is incredibly inept at his job. I don’t have a problem with him as a person. I just know that he did a bad job in the East at Biogen, and when he spoke to us, it came across as insincere and completely detached from the realities we were working in.

I haven’t seen the things you’re talking about. He’s always seemed like a nice guy, but one who is incredibly inept at his job. I don’t have a problem with him as a person. I just know that he did a bad job in the East at Biogen, and when he spoke to us, it came across as insincere and completely detached from the realities we were working in.

I will chime in. The guy can't hold a thought. Every single virtual call he read from a paper. Why does he need an OPS assistant when he does nothing? He knew nothing about the drug or anything else. Can you imagine the amount of money this man made at Biogen? Sad.

I find it amazing how no one heard from him at all when this went down. What a rat. Nothing. Crickets. Just goes to show you that people like that are only out to save their own skin.

I find it amazing how no one heard from him at all when this went down. What a rat. Nothing. Crickets. Just goes to show you that people like that are only out to save their own skin.

I think you’re giving him more credit than he deserves. He’s just dumb and inept, not conniving and backstabbing, In typical fashion, he didn’t know what to do, so he chose to do nothing, That’s classic Chris B!

Who would take him? Seriously. Just like who would take Deb?
It is amazing in a typical interview for most applicants, a company wants to see proof of performance. What have they done correctly at all?

Who would take him? Seriously. Just like who would take Deb?
It is amazing in a typical interview for most applicants, a company wants to see proof of performance. What have they done correctly at all?

These pharma companies are all the same - once you get to a certain level, you can bounce from company to company, make millions, but never have any positive impact. Frankly, I’d love to get to that point in my career - I’m still stuck getting paid and measured by my actual results. Chris B is a fucking dolt, and I guarantee you he lands a VP spot somewhere.