• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Where are the Numbers?

anonymous

The recall of the 3/31 data with no explanation does very little to build confidence. Maybe all the issues with non-reporting chains, specialty pharmacy abuse, audits, pharmacy credit requests and the projection methods that IQVIA or whoever we buy data from is so inaccurate now that Abbvie is having problems smoothing everything out so no one notices. Just make sure you don't ask any questions at an RD level or higher. That's not allowed.

<

At least we eventually get accurate data. I used to work for Amgen selling Enbrel and we were constantly screwed with data. I worked in Florida and they didn't even get Publix data. Can you imagine?

If you even ask, Amgen IC explodes with anger.

Trust me you don't want to see them.
When have you opened a bag of Lay's and only saw a quarter of the bag full. Then a recall comes on all bags of Lay's. Have you ever seen a half or full bag after a recall?

At least we eventually get accurate data. I used to work for Amgen selling Enbrel and we were constantly screwed with data. I worked in Florida and they didn't even get Publix data. Can you imagine?

If you even ask, Amgen IC explodes with anger.
Thanks for the anecdote, dumbass. Where do they find these idiots?